Insidious playstyle/players on SSP

Wyntr

Hello everyone!

In this thread I'll try to keep this post sarcasm free as much as possible. Lately, it has been a fashion to overgear and switch faction to farm prestige points. Some people do it for an ego trip, some people do it for easy prestige points and some people do it for basic attention. These mentioned players are a part of the soulstone plains system and I have nothing to say about them at all. But, let's get a little bit deeper. There are other kind of people I'll try to point out in this thread. Let's try to give a short list about their in game behaviour.

These players;

* Pull low geared players on the Captain Berserker of the faction (which will basically kill 70-80% of the players without faction buff) to increase the jackpot, so their friends in the opposite faction can get more Prestige Points from monopolising Captain Berserkers.

* Target players while killing Berserker Captain, Strike Captains or other monsters to make sure their friends in the opposite faction gets more prestige points from killing them.

* Kill Prestige Points Trade NPCs to block opposite faction players from trading their prestige points in and camp the base to farm more prestige points from people who couldn't trade in their prestige points.

* Let their friends from the opposite faction kill them when they have their Prestige Points Trade NPCs are killed to make sure their Prestige Points are not lost.

* Are basically let to kill the Engineers to farm easy Prestige Points and start a Defense Battle to benefit their friends in the opposite faction.

* Also attack on the people after doing Attack or Defense Battles solely for the above mentioned purposes.

As a result, whole soulstone plains mechanics are being abused and monopolised in my server group. (I don't know about other server groups to be honest.) Therefore, I'd like to discuss this kind of playstyle with you and maybe even an insider from NC.

Thanks for reading. Cheers!

I understand this can be frustrating!

But ssp is supposed to be a battlefield. we all have have abused going all for the same faction and farme ssp like crazy.

So yea i dont like get kill for this ppl when i just go there do my quests but i dont think they are doing something wrong.

you forgot to mention those summoners that make their cat to take aggro on Gwi and run away making Gwi resets every single time and annoying the ones who are trying to kill that boss xD. Those summoners are the worst, should be a button to report them since they are having fun of like 20 or 25 people trying to kill him xD

I think you did not get my point. I have nothing against getting killed by the opposite faction cause it is an open world pvp zone after all.

Let me try to summarize the current situation;

SSP is dominated by one faction cause there is no opposing at the moment. There is a 7/24 SSP farming guild (who I'm blaming for monopoly). When the other people in the same faction gets enough gear to farm prestige points and the monopoly guild members start to get less prestige points, they will send some of their overgeared members to the opposing faction for the purpose of stealing prestige points from the other people who are not from this monopoly guild. They will not let you kill Berserker Captain to share the jackpot because they also want it only in their control. When you are trying to gather to kill Berserker Captain, they will ask for their friends to mess up and make you lose time and will to kill it.

And the list goes on...

It is server Group 2 by the way.

1 hour ago, Wyntr said:

I think you did not get my point. I have nothing against getting killed by the opposite faction cause it is an open world pvp zone after all.

Let me try to summarize the current situation;

SSP is dominated by one faction cause there is no opposing at the moment. There is a 7/24 SSP farming guild (who I'm blaming for monopoly). When the other people in the same faction gets enough gear to farm prestige points and the monopoly guild members start to get less prestige points, they will send some of their overgeared members to the opposing faction for the purpose of stealing prestige points from the other people who are not from this monopoly guild. They will not let you kill Berserker Captain to share the jackpot because they also want it only in their control. When you are trying to gather to kill Berserker Captain, they will ask for their friends to mess up and make you lose time and will to kill it.

And the list goes on...

It is server Group 2 by the way.

Do you happen to be talking about EU group 2 because if yes I know exactly what you mean?

We all know who is behind this particular guild in SSP.The situation should be reported by everyone that cannot do their faction quests and are prevent to be playing .Please report the abusers ,and hopefully this situation will be cleared up upon our repeated reports.

The way they are farming SSP 24/24 -which no real account can actually do if you are not switching with someone .How many of us can play 24/24 h?

The way they are preventing others to gain prestige : pulling the two terrors toghether or intentionally killing players ''to rise the jackpot '' yes .

The fact that some of them are using own alts inside the parties for the buff .Idk if they are dual boxing but might be this.

Practically no one gets much in SSP -they are controlling the zone preventing all of other players to get anything from there ,abusing the mechanics -they are well known that they sell resources (quartz,soulstones) inside the faction chat. We can see them every day running around with more then 1 K prestige ,while all of us ,even with decent gear gets barely 300 pp /one mining .

We all know who they are and how they are acting .I'm not name shaming or bring their name in the forums : but this situation gone out of control,making players considering to leave the game.I mean ,let's be fair: who of you want to pay premium ,support the game and be forced to farm for example Naksun ,sell the moonstones and buy soulstones from them ? the one that farm Naksun is for sure able to get own resources from SSP too.I'm personally deccided not to share anything with them. They are a faction in the faction.

Keep reporting them----> many of them are playing from Russia via VPN.Many using own alts inside same party (dual boxing ).It should be enough to get them banned ,aside their offensive language and behaviour .

EU group 2 needs to be cleaned up !~ please investigate those players ,we want our server back !!!

Archived