Sacred Oil ?

Drevas

1 hour ago, Drevas said:

I see everyone hyped about the Sacred Oil being released for the Christmas bundle, but I'm sorta confused about it. Its used for the soul, but is it worth picking up even though you're far from it ? 

Definitely, would you rather spend 400-500g from market or 160g from a bundle? That saves up quite alot of gold

1 hour ago, Suna said:

It depends your gear. If you are like 700+ ap it is kinda okey pay 160g fpr 2 more ap but if you have like 500 ap, maybe it is better invest for something else at first.

Agreed, really depends on where you gear falls in. If your 500-600ap and not expecting to work on your soul anytime soon then its best to invest and priorities a different equipment 

On 12/25/2016 at 3:22 AM, edgrrsag said:

yes with a untradeable item... brain on

c62b0923880835c810ea35543f9a9483.png ???

dumb much?

---
if you have legend ring/necky maxed, you can then go for stage 2-6 on your soul, but if you don't have the legendary ring/necky, don't bother, cause it's a not going to be an investment but a waste, the true effect on the soul comes after you pass stage 5. so that's around 3k gold with the current mats cost count.
I suggest you first to get your legendary weapon stage +6 then work for necky/ringy, then you can work for your soul ,because investing money towards Stage 6 is worth and more possible for f2p players. Soul is expensive right now, and by the time you get your legend ring/necky you will see price go down on mats for sure.

Archived