If i could record ToI

Duriensbane

Im starting to think that maybe i should start recording ToI and send it in or post it to show just how much bull this AI does simply to screw you over on rewards that pretty much mean nothing.

Few things I've noticed:

AI spends more time after the clock pasts 2 mins to waste more time.

AI knows your CD's

AI knows when you are low on focus and plays it out of range or safe simply because it knows you cant do anything

AI bypasses CC mechanics when it would be impossible otherwise to do so

AI knows what you are about to do because its recieving your commands the same time the server is

Ok to put this into some examples. I play Des, and Des is known to actually have a pretty easy time in ToI due to the amount of CC we have, but what if that CC didnt mean anything and the AI just does what it wants anyway?

I grab an of the AI, i go to powerslam them, meaning they will be on the ground, they are up and walking before the animation of my powerslam is even over.

The Des AI can knock me down during blue spin while they are blue spinning. Im not sure how good they coded the AI but completely removing an animation is kinda bull.

White weps are complete over kill. As many of you know, once you go past floor 50 the CD on the AI skills starts getting extreamly quick and makes it a huge matchup of luck rather then skill and we all know what happens when you face a hard to kill AI with a white wep...you just dont.

AI will use the same skill but under a different tree if it needs to, reguardless of how long its been since it last used it.

I know that ToI was ment to be a challenge, but when it the AI just cheats becuase it can, that pretty much defeats the purpose of the whole deal. Specially when any good run depends on only facing your best match ups. For des, its pretty much limited to KFM and BM. Any class outside of that is nearly impossible to kill quickly. 

Lastly ill list my rank of hated ToI classes.

1) Blade Dancer (if 5hit iframes where that fast, BD would rule the game)

2) Summoner (i dont think i need to say anything here)

3) Soul Fighter (dashing across the field, with snowballs in your face)

4) Assassin (position change so fast, the game itself loses track)

5) Force Master (ill keep you frozen the whole match, and if you get close ill just throw you away)

21 minutes ago, Duriensbane said:

Im starting to think that maybe i should start recording ToI and send it in or post it to show just how much bull this AI does simply to screw you over on rewards that pretty much mean nothing.

Few things I've noticed:

AI spends more time after the clock pasts 2 mins to waste more time.

AI knows your CD's

AI knows when you are low on focus and plays it out of range or safe simply because it knows you cant do anything

AI bypasses CC mechanics when it would be impossible otherwise to do so

AI knows what you are about to do because its recieving your commands the same time the server is

Ok to put this into some examples. I play Des, and Des is known to actually have a pretty easy time in ToI due to the amount of CC we have, but what if that CC didnt mean anything and the AI just does what it wants anyway?

I grab an of the AI, i go to powerslam them, meaning they will be on the ground, they are up and walking before the animation of my powerslam is even over.

The Des AI can knock me down during blue spin while they are blue spinning. Im not sure how good they coded the AI but completely removing an animation is kinda bull.

White weps are complete over kill. As many of you know, once you go past floor 50 the CD on the AI skills starts getting extreamly quick and makes it a huge matchup of luck rather then skill and we all know what happens when you face a hard to kill AI with a white wep...you just dont.

AI will use the same skill but under a different tree if it needs to, reguardless of how long its been since it last used it.

I know that ToI was ment to be a challenge, but when it the AI just cheats becuase it can, that pretty much defeats the purpose of the whole deal. Specially when any good run depends on only facing your best match ups. For des, its pretty much limited to KFM and BM. Any class outside of that is nearly impossible to kill quickly. 

Lastly ill list my rank of hated ToI classes.

1) Blade Dancer (if 5hit iframes where that fast, BD would rule the game)

2) Summoner (i dont think i need to say anything here)

3) Soul Fighter (dashing across the field, with snowballs in your face)

4) Assassin (position change so fast, the game itself loses track)

5) Force Master (ill keep you frozen the whole match, and if you get close ill just throw you away)

You did forget something that make things worst for Destroyer, Yes special destroyer and myself as Destroyer while playing TOI and ranked in 55 floor with 702 ap.

Beside all of that cheating and such, Don't forget that they got a very lucky RNG number on their reset effects.

Meaning you powerslam hit few times , they got 10 stacks and woah skills reset while if they between floor 40 and 50 a few hits on you they got a 10 stacks and rest.

Worst part of all of that, Yourself your reset is can;t be that lucky and it hard to catch a 10 stacks except on BM or KFM as you said otherwise it impossible to catch 10 stacks while on other hand AI gets that in seconds from getting hit or hit.

and things get more worst if you go against Assassin, Who got hide/evade on their hide and many ways to escape you (show how much this class is broken really and why they win by poke and hide), Or BD who got tons of immune or Sf who can pin you down in place or run away or get immune.

Maybe a good classes to face as destroyer is KFM > BM >Destroyer > Warlock >Summoner/FM > >Soul fighter> Blade dancer > Assassin

6 hours ago, Aloth said:

Broken recovery animations annoy me so much. BD's can run and cast skills almost instantly after a ground counter. Destroyers do that occasionally as well.

Worst, Destroyer powerslam can't be counter, When they knock you down you can't counter, many things is broken as destroyer 

Archived