The x horn appeared, The x horn disappeared (I hate beluga lagoon and hate pve Sin and Warlock more)

Valiant

So that what you got the best to gave us ?

A stupid designed idea for battleground ? Class that able to hide and get buff speed during hide that almost make it hard to catch them while they run with horn ?

Aren't you going to ton down that assassin class abit ? Like for real Freeze bomb, Web, high damage, Almost permanent hide and gave fighting spirit buff that make him disappear.

And for real may I ask who is the smart guy who thought of giving hide ability speed buff ? Like Hide =Sneaking = moving slow so you don't get catch? 

So you won't nerf down their hiding ability or remove speed buff or maybe even remove the many resist skill that they got ?

And what about warlock ? So no nerf for that op pve class that pve in everything from 1v1 to 6v6 ? Brainless class that require 0 skills that make tons of damage and able to make every party member supreme ?

I'm really getting sick of this Loogan battleground cause it show how much this two classes is broken to death, Either you nerf this two classes or remove the moonstone and goods items from battleground.

And it not that I'm pve player or anything, It just I'm pvp player and I already sick of pvp in this game cause of battleground and facing many warlocks in arena that pve me to death while ofcourse Assassin that poke and hide otherwise permanent hide and resist 

How would a sin be able to attack anyone if he had reduced movement speed in hide... any game with reduced movement speed in hide has that as a sneak up mechanic not as a in battle mechanic like here. If you can't even see that... and perma hide.. yeah because stupid people spam into decoy, that's the players fault not the class.

14 hours ago, Cor said:

How would a sin be able to attack anyone if he had reduced movement speed in hide... any game with reduced movement speed in hide has that as a sneak up mechanic not as a in battle mechanic like here. If you can't even see that... and perma hide.. yeah because stupid people spam into decoy, that's the players fault not the class.

The point is, Once someone attack from hide they should appear
Nothing called I can attack from hide and can't be seen, So yes hidden is mechanism to sneak(slow moving) on your back and Assassint you

And tell me how does hiding by fighting spirit is people fault too? Most of Assassins skills are short Cooldown include their Cc and hide ability 

15 hours ago, Cor said:

Lol that same old excuse is so tiresome, decoy is only 1 of the many many ways a sin can hide so please stop using people falling for decoy as an excuse for sins remaining hidden. 

Like the guy said, staying hidden so much isnt the problem. The problem is all the boosts sins get while hidden, insane evasion,  more movement speed, able to remain hidden while attacking... but we all know how retarded class balancing/mechanics/skills are in bns  but I also understand everyone wants to protect what makes their class "good or op."

Whenever I see post like this the only thing I can think of is that OP has no idea how to play their class and counter sin.

Lemme tell you a little secret about how to counter sin in 6v6/1v1:

USE YOUR *cricket* BRAINS

Whenever someone is trying to cap/decap horn smoke appears and signals that someone is doing something to horn. If you are too busy trying to kill someone and keep PvPing while smoke is going on then it is your problem.

Tired of being unable to see sin in stealth? Well GUESS WHAT! This next trick will shock 99% of BnS population:

Open your eyes and look around. Its so *cricket* easy to see where sin or SM in stealth is running.

Tired of sin getting into stealth 24/7? Well GUESS WHAT! This next trick will shock 99% of BnS population:

Stop attacking into counter. It is so obvious that it is your own fault if you can't stop and think for a second. Well you will never see high rank PvP  player complaining about counter because they actually think. 

Smoke can put sin into stealth for 10sec with 1min30sec CD. Fighting spirit will buff and give stealth for 15sec with 1min30sec CD. Some high lvl sins can burst you down within that time, but only if you are some pleb with PvE SS pretending to be a superman.

Now of course if you have 0 cdef, close to none def, mostly do PvE and get matched against 700AP full leg PvP SS you will get rekt hard. But that's the problem with matchmaking system not class itself.

Need some tips how to remove sin from stealth?

Dest/BD just keep spinning 24/7. Not that they can do anything else.

FM/SF/SM Pew pew pew. No seriously that's all you need.

BM Fire build.

WL Wingstorms, bastion.

KFM The only class which has it harder, but smartly timed ground pound (Or whatever it is called) will do the trick.

Sin Poison/Mine/3/Lighting stride.

1 hour ago, DeadlyCode said:

Lol that same old excuse is so tiresome, decoy is only 1 of the many many ways a sin can hide so please stop using people falling for decoy as an excuse for sins remaining hidden. 

Like the guy said, staying hidden so much isnt the problem. The problem is all the boosts sins get while hidden, insane evasion,  more movement speed, able to remain hidden while attacking... but we all know how retarded class balancing/mechanics/skills are in bns  but I also understand everyone wants to protect what makes their class "good or op."

Well I could bring a quote from old good assassin pvper that win mini tournament that Imperial made from like 5 months, That person did admit that Assassin is a op class and it does need a tone down,
I could show his match against Destroyer and how he did toy around with that destroyer/

yes I could it unfair to make class able to 100-0 you, Waste your skills time by putting you in web or freeze bomb beside all of that they have very short cc CD

And worst of all as you did mention, High Evade, Resist and high speed buff during hide not to mention the many Iframe they could include Iframe heal skills

2 escapes and all of that their problem that someone hit in decoy ? Please 

Assassin all of their skills able to hide them from back to escape.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Whenever I see post like this the only thing I can think of is that OP has no idea how to play their class and counter sin.

Lemme tell you a little secret about how to counter sin in 6v6/1v1:

USE YOUR *cricket* BRAINS

Whenever someone is trying to cap/decap horn smoke appears and signals that someone is doing something to horn. If you are too busy trying to kill someone and keep PvPing while smoke is going on then it is your problem.

Tired of being unable to see sin in stealth? Well GUESS WHAT! This next trick will shock 99% of BnS population:

Open your eyes and look around. Its so *cricket* easy to see where sin or SM in stealth is running.

Tired of sin getting into stealth 24/7? Well GUESS WHAT! This next trick will shock 99% of BnS population:

Stop attacking into counter. It is so obvious that it is your own fault if you can't stop and think for a second. Well you will never see high rank PvP  player complaining about counter because they actually think. 

Smoke can put sin into stealth for 10sec with 1min30sec CD. Fighting spirit will buff and give stealth for 15sec with 1min30sec CD. Some high lvl sins can burst you down within that time, but only if you are some pleb with PvE SS pretending to be a superman.

Now of course if you have 0 cdef, close to none def, mostly do PvE and get matched against 700AP full leg PvP SS you will get rekt hard. But that's the problem with matchmaking system not class itself.

Need some tips how to remove sin from stealth?

Dest/BD just keep spinning 24/7. Not that they can do anything else.

FM/SF/SM Pew pew pew. No seriously that's all you need.

BM Fire build.

WL Wingstorms, bastion.

KFM The only class which has it harder, but smartly timed ground pound (Or whatever it is called) will do the trick.

Sin Poison/Mine/3/Lighting stride.

First of all BD and Destroyer can't spin 24/7 and second if BD can spin for like 10 times in total destroyer would spin only 5

Destroyer can't keep spinning just 5 spins and they out of focus, Not to mention if you talking about red spin it easy to press SS then move away with speed buff.

And Destroyer won't gave you cancer with their grab, Since they can't reset it or use it with out cc like BD and they don't have immune like BD as well

FM/SF/Summoner/Warlock yes I agree, Every class that able to do high damage ranged skills in this game is cancer and should either nerf their cc or nerf their damage or just remove ranged classes from this combat style game.

BM is op and that won't stay for long, They going to be nerfed to their death.

KFM is decent but still Q and E evade thing is very annoying, But we shall see next patch

But yes Assassin is the worst , You wanna know how to win battleground special that new one (Belogun crap)

2 Summoner, 2 assassin, 1 warlock would do the trick 

5 hours ago, Valiant said:

Destroyer ? 
I know you going to say, Spin2win 

are you kidding me??? you must be joking!! Destroyer is cancer with that 24/7 spin which can deflect, resist every *cricket*ing hit and you complain about wl that have 5sec resist  bastion?? i agree that dmg of wl is op but his defense is shit 

Archived