SPRINTERS!

WhiteFlash12

3 hours ago, WhiteFlash12 said:

whoever says that helping lowbies with their enemies and supporting the progress is being a noob is a noob him/herself! so what if you're fresh 50 or vetren hm 10 or whatever, if you wish to solo the dungeon alone then don't join a party in the first place! if you're there for a team then kick out anyone that invades your team without permission, and low loading speed is something i am facing as well, if you see someone rushing through while you are just loaded just kick them out of party! we need to start kicking sprinters outside party and forcing them outside the dungeon the moment we feel they are being jerks! it's called an MMORPG so that all players enjoy it not only a number of specific ones! 

whole point is that you cant kick them lol

thanks to cool f8 system

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to change the daily quests system, no lvl 50 should have a lvl 20 daily quest like wtf.

I did this dungeon resently and first time i died cause someone started boss early and f fire killed me, next time someone rushed and killed boss before anyone got even near.

Most people always rush they dont give a f about others for example at frost cavern none waits for all to enter/gather and they open the cages and thats part of the daily but they still recruit x_x 

I will say the community has gotten a bit better a year+ ago people used to leave others dead not res and no help at all i guess i should give it another year for people to grow up more xD

@MasterYoda

Can i ask politely, which Lv you are?

If you are lv 50+, why you have not done this dungeon alone/solo? Mean: Join a Group via F8, after entering the Lobby --> Leave the Group and do it alone.

And yes, everywhere exist these kind of people, both in game and also in the real world, the only thing you can do is to avoid and ignore them :-/

34 minutes ago, Raizou said:

@MasterYoda

Can i ask politely, which Lv you are?

If you are lv 50+, why you have not done this dungeon alone/solo? Mean: Join a Group via F8, after entering the Lobby --> Leave the Group and do it alone.

And yes, everywhere exist these kind of people, both in game and also in the real world, the only thing you can do is to avoid and ignore them :-/

I am lvl 50 hm8 and its faster together as group doing even low lvl dungeons, people just need to be nicer to others or just f grow up, i did it another time and people actually waited for others.Another thing i notice is that even if u block someone u can still be matched in a pt with them, which kinda nulls the whole point of not wanting to play with him/her.

16 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

I am lvl 50 hm8 and its faster together as group doing even low lvl dungeons, people just need to be nicer to others or just f grow up, i did it another time and people actually waited for others.Another thing i notice is that even if u block someone u can still be matched in a pt with them, which kinda nulls the whole point of not wanting to play with him/her.

Narrows is always faster solo on lvl 50 since if you load slow, others don't have to wait for you and you don't have to keep catching up (or get burned), if you load faster you don't have to wait for the other guy catching up since everything is dead in 1-2 hits. If I see others lvl 50 in party I just leave, if there are only lvl 20s I stay and clear it with them. Saves the trouble for everyone :đ

• 1 month later...

Archived