Blade dancers have an instant 30sec knockout?!

Xiaoyen

Wow, just wheun I thought this game couldn't get more ridiculous, I see a blade dancer INSTANT KO my cat for 30 seconds. Other classes have this move, but you can tell when they are doing it. Far as I know, only counterplay is to stand on top of the cat. Can we please get a move that wakes up the cat?!

4 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

You can spec your E skill (call back cat) to wake up from unconscious status.

E does not wake up the cat and never did which makes absolut sense.

you need to spec hammer spin and use it when the cat gets grabbed, it will then knockback the bd / fm / destroyer that grabs your cat.

also cat can also knock an oponent unconcious for 30 seconds. When you pounce on the target press X and it will sleep the target, after that immediately use E to recall the cat.

On 11/11/2016 at 3:28 AM, Grimoir said:

E does not wake up the cat and never did which makes absolut sense.

you need to spec hammer spin and use it when the cat gets grabbed, it will then knockback the bd / fm / destroyer that grabs your cat.

also cat can also knock an oponent unconcious for 30 seconds. When you pounce on the target press X and it will sleep the target, after that immediately use E to recall the cat.

I do spec hammer spin to knock back grabbers, but this KO was instant! It wasn't a grab, it looked like a knockdown kick that made the cat INSTANTLY unconscious for 30 seconds with no time to react. If that exists, we need a move that wakes up the cat. 

My cat knocking out the opponent for 30 seconds doesn't do much for me in 1v1 arena.

You can prevent the grab throw sleep by beckoning the cat while it is flying through the air, but for the most part you can't prevent the sleep kick (you could shroud but that's kind of a waste).

Just keep in mind that unlike the grab, the sleep kick does not separate you from the cat. If I were you I would quickly move into position to use the sleeping cat as a shield to disrupt targeting so the BD doesn't grab you immediately afterwards to create distance between the two of you. BDs have no way to damage you without also damaging the cat if it is nearby, so the best position to be in when your cat is sleeping is to be right next to the cat.

Archived