Login server down? EU

MangoMHF

when i run a tracert, it will skip 2 hops after it encounters this address from etisalat 195.229.4.64 before it proceeds to 64.25.35.100.  im not sure what it means but its worth looking into?

can we ask some friends not in UAE to run a tracert if they encounter some hop problems before they get to the login server?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the BNS team technicians ??? 

To see how people here are doing soo much effort for this issue to be solved , at least BNS team give us a hand here and help us , if we are on the right track or not , if the issue from ur side or not , so we can help here also , for god sake reply to us any GM any Moderator anyone superior please reply to us .

Thanks in advance .

I appreciate that you are engaged on our games and thank you very much for the information, as this does appear to show the issue you are having. According to this report, your connection is suffering from packet loss. If you are not familiar with this term, it simply means the loss of data while in transit from point A (your computer) to point B (our servers). What this means is that either not enough information could be received, the information that was received was corrupted or it wasn't sent at all. So how does this affect you? In-game: The game is trying to adjust your position to your last known location or attempting to resend that data over and over but unable to because to much is being lost in transmission. Now, because Blade and Soul is a client / server setup, the server is always considered right(this is a security measure for anti-cheating/hacking). Thus, the game is forced to adjust your location to where the server last thought you were. This causes your character or NPC's to ""snap back"" or ""rubberband"" between the two sets of information. One set from your client, another from the server and since they are fighting (in a manner of speaking) between who is right, your character or NPC characters will appear to teleport back and forth while this ""fight"" for control happens. Then, if not enough data is received in a period of time, then the game will likely disconnect you because it thinks you are no longer active. Installing and/or updating: In terms of installation or updating the game client, the data being sent to patch your client is becoming corrupted if it arrives or simply, it won't arrive at all... preventing you from obtaining the patch files intact. Thus the download either has to keep retrying over and over to get non corrupted data, or it will simply error out and stop the installation if enough attempts to get the information fail. Because the loss of data is happening prior to it reaching our game servers, you will need to contact your Internet Service Provider for assistance. I would highly recommend sending them these results so they can visually see the issue you are suffering from. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns. Regards, Yen NCSOFT Support Team

so which side is causing the problem?, according to

NCSOFT our service provider, but then should we be the one to solve this?, we made our move already.. it might be  good to make a move from the NCSOFT side and or Etisalat, besides both of them can have benefit from us being a costumer from both side...

xXDiEXx:2:25:24 AM
Fail to log in to a game due to port blocked by Etisalat
Etisalat: Connection established.
Etisalat: Initiating Chat, Please Wait.
Etisalat: Connecting... An agent will be with you shortly.
Etisalat: Welcome to Etisalat
Timothy:2:25:36 AM
Good morning. How may I help you?
xXDiEXx:2:27:03 AM
I am having a problem loging in with a game, and the support team on that game told me contact my service provider.
thy said the port that i am using to connect to that game was blocked?
Timothy:2:28:12 AM
Sorry to know that
May i ask which game is this?
xXDiEXx:2:29:35 AM
its a little bit upsetting because all of my transaction of that game was paid trough Etisalat..
game name is Blade and Soul..
Timothy:2:30:06 AM
May i ask your Etisalat account number
And full name?
Waiting for your kind response
xXDiEXx:2:32:11 AM
well i am afraid i cant provide you that one for now because my WIFI connection is just provided to me by my current employer..
Timothy:2:32:30 AM
I understand
But for us to proceed and escalate this issue, we will require the account number
xXDiEXx:2:33:24 AM
and even if i have that why is it that all the player here in UAE is having same problem?
Timothy:2:34:42 AM
I understand that
xXDiEXx:2:35:21 AM
even i am at the hotel (Mafraq Hote) i cant log in at the game, same resolt with the other WIFI that is usel
Timothy:2:37:14 AM
I will have this escalated
To check the issue
xXDiEXx:2:37:26 AM
that wold be mean not just the specific Etisalat account,,, because all player that use Etisalat net connection was unable to play the game..
Timothy:2:37:33 AM
I understand
xXDiEXx:2:37:35 AM
pleas do sir
Timothy:2:37:36 AM
This is a known issue
We are currently checking this
And this has been escalated already
We are still waiting for a feedback from the concerned team
Regarding this issue
xXDiEXx:2:38:14 AM
hoping to fix that soon.
i did ask for your help because i am Etisalat payer in game anyways..
Timothy:2:39:06 AM
Once we have an update we will provide it to you
I understand
xXDiEXx:2:39:19 AM
thanks for the time..
Timothy:2:39:20 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience
Welcome
Anything else?
xXDiEXx:2:40:09 AM
no that all.. i just hope to fix this problem soon ..thanks ..

Just now, xXDiEXx said:

still cant?,, same here..

I don't know, keep trying i dont want to logoff to try now :s lemme see if i can get into the game and i will post a SS

Maybe it will be completely fixed by tomorrow, i really hope

7 minutes ago, MangoMHF said:

I don't know, keep trying i dont want to logoff to try now :s lemme see if i can get into the game and i will post a SS

Maybe it will be completely fixed by tomorrow, i really hope

nahh.... still cant pas trough the log in... same fail issue.

kindly post an update if the problem fix guys,....

Hello,

We appreciate your patience while we investigated the cause of this.

After fully investigating this issue we have found that it is specific to your ISP Emirates Telecommunications Corporation and not caused by our game blocking the UAE region from access. We can only suggest that you personally contact your provider's support and provide them with the same troubleshooting information that you have provided to us. They should be able to provide you with additional information regarding this issue. Below are links for their support site:

http://www.etisalat.ae/nrd/en/generic/chatpage.jsp
http://support.etisalat.ae/en/contact-us/support-contact-us.jsp#

You should also provide them with the ports needed to play Blade and Soul so that they can make sure they are not blocking any of the required ports. For your reference, I have provided the ports needed to play Blade and Soul below:

Again, we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Also check this, https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5baz3n/hello_uae_players/

I really hope its gonna be completely fixed by tomorrow 

Archived