summoner nerfed :/ wow

Pacma

ok, i quit this game a while ago bcuz there was no endgame (like a month arfter release)

and i come bakc about 2 months later to see that summoner (my class) is nerfed, i can live with is, my dps is worse thn some classes but its fine, then we get nerfed agin. i quit bcuz my dps is bad. i come back about 1-3 weeks ago, and we were nerfed once again, my dps was bad, i do 3 quests b4 quitting. now i check back on the forums to see we were nerfed AGAIN.

have all we gotten since release nerfs? every time i look at these forums the summoner thread is full of nerfs and rage.

this makes me happy i quit, the game was actually good, but my class wasnt. we arent even op, nobody has been complaining about summoners since before summer, but it seems we have gotten nerfs every 2 weeks.  

anyway, the summoner in revelation looks pretty similar and it actually seems viable.  Revelation looks exactly like BnS actually, but they probably wont be nerfing classes to the ground.

*No joke, every time i check the forums theres a summoner nerf*

1 hour ago, Pacma said:

anyway, the summoner in revelation looks pretty similar and it actually seems viable.  Revelation looks exactly like BnS actually, but they probably wont be nerfing classes to the ground.

*No joke, every time i check the forums theres a summoner nerf*

this class isnt nerfed to the ground, ist just balanced for eq we didnt have right now.

Maybe cause Summoner has a huge Playerbase with a huge braindead summoner player which want to be THE OP Class. This time we got a around 10-15% dmg nerf, last time we got a slitghly dmg buff.

4 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Not really a nerf besides sunflower imo, it just requires you to use more of your skills more and a more complicated build like bees to have an outstanding dps & dmg

but isnt the bee dmg only higher if you use 4 or 3 is active? Also 2 have slightly more dmg with wind build, but with earth build you can reset it. Also you have a focus lack for 3 seconds with wind build (after using nettles, till doom n gloom is up again). 
So where is the more dmg? can you provide any testings in a test enviroment (for 5 min dps test) 

Ive done some and i dont come even close to sunflower with s3t5 bees.

7 hours ago, Kisagii said:

I can show you a dps meter on what it looks like. If you have no focus for 3 secs then maybe you are not using it to the full extent. I run out of focus sometimes, but it comes back up without the use of doom n bloom.

what have you speced to get focos besied nettles, doom n gloom, random weapon proccs? Cause with doom n gloom you have 5 seconds focus with 18 seconds cd. neetles give you 10 seconds focus with 18 second cd, so there is a 3 second lack. And in this 3 seconds you just have your lmb for dmg, cause 3 is not worth it and 2 is neither if you dont have ivy poison.

lol do you even know how our clss works???... the only focus regen you know is neetles and doom n gloom....??? figured you complain about the so called nerf... first of all it's not a nerf that make a big diff. we can play around some new builds and not all sum can maximize thier dps without understanding how the class works...

I won't explain how neetles and doom works since you know it... 3rd and easy way to get extra focus is spec cat for focus regen not taunt... since on a party bm kfm can tank... or even you can tank without cat... 

when you get the aggro you can proc seedshroud hm skill to get 4 focus +3 sec bees spam that focus+damage buff... + you can use petal toss to buff bees again... and spec your rosethorn on wind build so when your bee crit it lessen 3sec on CD... that's heal and damge for you and the party... man I'm tired of explaining each skills so pls give yourself some time to read all skills and play with it to fully understand your beloved summoner... if you practice and learn the builds it's super fun...

when you get to leg weapon especially red path, life will be more easier... but not having a legendary red weapon is still doable...

3 hours ago, Holybread said:

lol do you even know how our clss works???... the only focus regen you know is neetles and doom n gloom....??? figured you complain about the so called nerf... first of all it's not a nerf that make a big diff. we can play around some new builds and not all sum can maximize thier dps without understanding how the class works...

I won't explain how neetles and doom works since you know it... 3rd and easy way to get extra focus is spec cat for focus regen not taunt... since on a party bm kfm can tank... or even you can tank without cat... 

when you get the aggro you can proc seedshroud hm skill to get 4 focus +3 sec bees spam that focus+damage buff... + you can use petal toss to buff bees again... and spec your rosethorn on wind build so when your bee crit it lessen 3sec on CD... that's heal and damge for you and the party... man I'm tired of explaining each skills so pls give yourself some time to read all skills and play with it to fully understand your beloved summoner... if you practice and learn the builds it's super fun...

when you get to leg weapon especially red path, life will be more easier... but not having a legendary red weapon is still doable...

i already have and i just asked some stuff. 
If i use s1t4 q i have additional 8 seconds focus ok (Problem we have no tank who can hold aggro against me and against zhakan its terrible to have this specc for me)
That makes 23 sec focus with 18,18,30 sec cd (last can be reset with another 30 sec cd) so i can use f->f->q->f->f->e->q->f->f-> focus lack or count on baleful reset, or count on 4 to get another 4 focus

But what do you mean with  "rosethorn on wind build so when your bee crit it lessen 3sec on CD"  rosethorn dont reduce any cd and s1t5 only let you cast bee instant. 

ps: 

"pls give yourself some time to read all skills and play with it to fully understand your beloved summoner... if you practice and learn the builds it's super fun..."
Ive tested each 3 builds (s1t5 bee, s3t5 bee, sunflower) and that for some time and i dont get the dmg with any of the bee builds as i get with sunflower, also the math is on my side, except you are able to block every 8-10 sec with 4 to get the add dmg.

On 11/3/2016 at 4:10 AM, RainbowDashie said:

if i already have and i just asked some stuff. 
If i use s1t4 q i have additional 8 seconds focus ok (Problem we have no tank who can hold aggro against me and against zhakan its terrible to have this specc for me)
That makes 23 sec focus with 18,18,30 sec cd (last can be reset with another 30 sec cd) so i can use f->f->q->f->f->e->q->f->f-> focus lack or count on baleful reset, or count on 4 to get another 4 focus

But what do you mean with  "rosethorn on wind build so when your bee crit it lessen 3sec on CD"  rosethorn dont reduce any cd and s1t5 only let you cast bee instant. 

ps: 

"pls give yourself some time to read all skills and play with it to fully understand your beloved summoner... if you practice and learn the builds it's super fun..."
Ive tested each 3 builds (s1t5 bee, s3t5 bee, sunflower) and that for some time and i dont get the dmg with any of the bee builds as i get with sunflower, also the math is on my side, except you are able to block every 8-10 sec with 4 to get the add dmg.

if I confuse you about thorn being decressed from all bee's its my bad.. I'm just saying that it has a proc on wind build that lessen cd for 3 sec when it crits... test it for yourself so that you'll learn it through your own experience... 

and if your getting more dps from sunflower vs bees s3t5 your doing something wrong... because me myself have 3-4k more dps on bees... and other people did thier own test and it was proven... the only good thing for sunflower is the aoe it gives...

1 hour ago, Holybread said:

if I confuse you about thorn being decressed from all bee's its my bad.. I'm just saying that it has a proc on wind build that lessen cd for 3 sec when it crits... test it for yourself so that you'll learn it through your own experience... 

and if your getting more dps from sunflower vs bees s3t5 your doing something wrong... because me myself have 3-4k more dps on bees... and other people did thier own test and it was proven... the only good thing for sunflower is the aoe it gives...

Bees only lowers the cooldown during soulburn now doesn't it?  I used to get more dps with bees vs sunflower, but after the last nerf my sunflower is doing about 2k more.

Bee outdps Sunflower only if the fight lasts for short amount of time and you have Warlock for SB (SB reduces Bee cost from 3->2, and Vine cd reduction by 3 second with Bee crit, very useful). Otherwise, Sunflower deals more damage than Bee over time. If your Sunflower DPS is lower than Bee, your Sunflower rotation probably isn't optimal.

Primary reason is that NA/EU simply doesn't have the gear to sustain Bee constantly without running out of focus (even with focus regen Briah Path + DnB + Q from cat), whereas Sunflower build never have any focus issue and have 100% DPS uptime as long as you can build up Overflow (which isn't too hard).

Even in Korea, general consensus is that Wind build (Bee) only starts outdpsing Earth build (Sunflower) once you have Legendary Elemental accessories from Black Skyscraper raid (they give focus back upon Crit and add Crit rate, insanely useful for focus-starved Bee build), and we are nowhere near getting them yet.

I have done some testing while soloing some Yeti 4 man, and I can pull 26~27k DPS on Sunflower before Ice Crux phase, but with Bee build, I'm lucky if I can pull 24~25k, and that is with constant counter with Seed Shroud and all. Not to mention that the Legendary Soulshields we are getting next (Midnight Skypetal Plains) largely favor Earth build (Thorn Strike damage +15% and +100% Briah Patch damage, both of which are useless for Bee build).

Archived