Server Transfers, Next New Class Hints?

Psibyl

I've just been wondering first off there has been multiple comments about server transfers; when will we get them? Also I was wondering if there was any form of hints as to when we will be getting another new class? Maybe some more hints as to what it may be? It's just hard to even come up with thoughts only going off of "a class that's never been seen before" and "long awaited". Honestly I'm fine not even knowing what the class will be or having any hints really I'm more focused on getting an idea as to when it will be released? Just something to look forward to as far as a change of pace goes. This game is pretty consistent with just being farm the most recent thing until you're sick of it or you get what you want, so it just seems like the only big changes of pace are when a new class comes out. If you've got any sort of hints as to when these things when will happen it'd be nice to sort of get an idea of a timeframe or a specific class that we can look forward to. It definitely helps getting hints as to what the class would be that way if were interested we can start saving up materials and gold to help level that alt because who knows maybe it'll be our next main. It's hard to gear up a character because you're either too low for anyone to care or you've got really deep pockets and can afford to speed level a character, so knowing whether or not it's something you maybe interested in leveling definitely helps. Thanks for any form of response to all (lets try to be polite please and thank you).

New class? Dont we have more than enough already? Are you that pro that you beat every class with every class to want something new? Lets say there have been some hints in the KR that a new class might be coming next year. As to when, noone knows. About server transfer, I dont think we need such a thing. More than 70% of the content is doable in cross-server mode, the market is cross-server. You cant beat those green dungeons alone? Get better in your class and try again :D

I'd like to have a server transfer.. I accidentally chose FR server because of the 30 minutes queue time at the first day of release. I coudn't get into Windrest that day. Now people always talk French to me while I don't understand a word of it!

If the queue time wasn't there, I would be playing in Windrest as a FM instead of a KFM.

2 hours ago, TheNineTailedFox said:

I accidentally chose FR server because of the 30 minutes queue time at the first day of release. I coudn't get into Windrest that day. Now people always talk French to me while I don't understand a word of it!

Poor mate :D

Just take some french lessons in your free time and its okay ;-)

14 hours ago, NightFer said:

New class? Dont we have more than enough already? Are you that pro that you beat every class with every class to want something new? Lets say there have been some hints in the KR that a new class might be coming next year. As to when, noone knows. About server transfer, I dont think we need such a thing. More than 70% of the content is doable in cross-server mode, the market is cross-server. You cant beat those green dungeons alone? Get better in your class and try again :D

You didn't read a single thing OP said? 0.0

The game is getting stagnant and boring, so we are looking forward to some big changes to spice things up. Remember when was the game the most lively? When Warlock was released, and when Soulfighter was released. Now this is what we need. A new class release to boost the game up.

22 hours ago, Psibyl said:

Also I was wondering if there was any form of hints as to when we will be getting another new class? Maybe some more hints as to what it may be?

It seems like the new class should be gunner, sadly. Oh well I will just create a Destroyer or Blade dancer to join in the fun when that time comes (when will it come Q.Q)

On 10/25/2016 at 5:00 AM, SoulsHunter said:

The game is getting stagnant and boring, so we are looking forward to some big changes to spice things up. Remember when was the game the most lively? When Warlock was released, and when Soulfighter was released. Now this is what we need. A new class release to boost the game up.

The game will become lively for a couple of weeks (at tops) and then the game hoppers will leave for something else again. This is a common thing in the west and I dont see how this can be fixed.

In this case with Blade and Soul, new class MUST BE released in KR first for testing purposes and then released for the rest of the world (regions). They are looking for a long term solution for this problem (weapon and accessory upgrade discounts for instance).

In KR there was a poll about the new class and I think the 2 top suggestions were a Lancer class and a Gunner class. I would love to see a Lancer class in BnS just because it fits the concept of the game perfectly.

On 2016-10-24 at 1:51 PM, TheNineTailedFox said:

I'd like to have a server transfer.. I accidentally chose FR server because of the 30 minutes queue time at the first day of release. I coudn't get into Windrest that day. Now people always talk French to me while I don't understand a word of it!

If the queue time wasn't there, I would be playing in Windrest as a FM instead of a KFM.

lol

Archived