Oh yes, another BM Nerf Thread.

ElectraLove

5 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I do have every HM skill, I been playing since Beta so you could imagine 

I know everything about Destroyer, I do use that blue buff but after all you do use it every 1 min and use it as escape not immune while other classes every 30 second immune for 5 second beside their other escape or dps

Btw the HM shield got one trick that easy break it, Pierce defense skills with cc effect can break it still ,

Fun part you forget to mention beside heal and immune, Our Grab require CC while BD grab require no shit and can do tons of dps beside it  more usefull in battleground and 3v3 since it require no cc so all of sudden you got into a high dps effect and youcan't do shit if you used your escape.

And most important part our badge is useless beside a badge that able to make their grab get rested. 

Please, He did survive only because he keep getting behind his shield.

Let's look at the facts here, First you and your cat HP bar is almost full , Even if that destroyer HP is Full like you that mean your summoner do damage twice the destroyer do.

So your screenshoot prove that your class able to tank ,cc, heal and do high dps.

Thank you for proving my point more

You are right i did forget to mention that about our grab,  Funny thing is we are the only Melee class that has a grab that needs us to be next to our opponent and require CC, if anything the ranged grabs should require CC and ours should not seeing as it is plausible for a person to REACH OUT and grab something.  But this topic is about BMs needing some nerfing, dragon tongue is far too spam-able for the damage it does.    And yes i didn't point out the fact the summoner did nearly 3x the destros HP and also can't help but feel that is mostlikly a spar and not a real match so it was probably made to skew it to their point.

17 minutes ago, InsaneWind said:

You are right i did forget to mention that about our grab,  Funny thing is we are the only Melee class that has a grab that needs us to be next to our opponent and require CC, if anything the ranged grabs should require CC and ours should not seeing as it is plausible for a person to REACH OUT and grab something.  But this topic is about BMs needing some nerfing, dragon tongue is far too spam-able for the damage it does.    And yes i didn't point out the fact the summoner did nearly 3x the destros HP and also can't help but feel that is mostlikly a spar and not a real match so it was probably made to skew it to their point.

And don't forget that BD can sudden put you into powerful dps bladestorm while Destroyer need to put himself on toe and pin you down wishing that he able top bypass your ground counter, Don't forget that our class can't put any other player into unconscious status for 30 second because it easy to counter and require 3 skill point while for other classes it easy to do and for BD it require no skill point and can't be countered.

And i did mention destroyer problem because I'm getting sick of Blade master, Cause they all got no brain now and spam same stupid skill that do tons of damage on us even if we use emberstomp defense.

Hell they can force you to use your both escapes because they got immune on every skill they cast, CC, Endless block ,1 ground counter and 1 ground block, You need to use your stomp feet skill instead of pull because stupid skills design while they got drag with stun and 9 second stomp feet without been forced to gave on any of them, Ofcourse I won't mention they immune + their fire build that make nice damage while you can't touch them, Don't forget that lighting draw that can 10k you easily while you can do hardly 3k with your smash.

Yah BM need more love 

Just now, Valiant said:

And don't forget that BD can sudden put you into powerful dps bladestorm while Destroyer need to put himself on toe and pin you down wishing that he able top bypass your ground counter, Don't forget that our class can't put any other player into unconscious status for 30 second because it easy to counter and require 3 skill point while for other classes it easy to do and for BD it require no skill point and can't be countered.

And i did mention destroyer problem because I'm getting sick of Blade master, Cause they all got no brain now and spam same stupid skill that do tons of damage on us even if we use emberstomp defense.

Hell they can force you to use your both escapes because they got immune on every skill they cast, CC, Endless block ,1 ground counter and 1 ground block, You need to use your stomp feet skill instead of pull because stupid skills design while they got drag with stun and 9 second stomp feet without been forced to gave on any of them, Ofcourse I won't mention they immune + their fire build that make nice damage while you can't touch them, Don't forget that lighting draw that can 10k you easily while you can do hardly 3k with your smash.

Yah BM need more love 

i was just talking to my summoner buddy yesterday about how useless our unconcious is, it takes a good deal of effort to use it for it just to be tabbed out of mid use.  I think our Z should also be able to unconcious and remove it from hurl, instead of make hurl do more damage (since it has a cast time) but not too much maybe 15% more.

On 10/27/2016 at 6:42 PM, Valiant said:

And to be honest ,At least destroyer is the only class that have no immune skills like almost every class, His grab does require cc after all not like BD, He got only his Smash, RMB/Actived LMF to do high dps only while many classes got two types of high dps attacks, And last the funny thing destroyer is the only class with stand still dps skills that not allow him to move around and dps.

It is really funny that everybody mentions BM being OP but nobody actually says the exact reason, BM is NOT OP simply appears to be because BM had a lot of shit on their plate from day one! Destro need more of a punch? destro spin2win always reks BM, why is that spin so spammable, why every destro in BG 90% of the time do the spin followed by that cancerous ani-cancel and gets you to 0 in 2 seconds? nerf pls. I saw destro spin2win wipe 4 players in beluga today in like 2 seconds.. if you kd to fast bummer.. if its on cd.. bummer...gg, legit skill

OHHH wait! lightning BM was balanced, you could get all stuns and after you finally depleated opponents escapes you stood there like a *cricket*ing moron because you were out of focus and couldn't dps. You know how hard it is to catch an opponent with dragontongue when your build doesnt have all the disables? if you die easily just means you suck, get better. And be reminded, as opposed to battlegrounds, Dragontongue doesnt crit very much in 1 va 1 arena, you have 25% crit so you actully have to combo and activate a buff if you wanna have a chance, else the damage is unimpressive really. Every class has some very annoying skill, the BM DT isn't one of them because its just damage and it can be countered, on its own it has no def piercing etc. as opposed to other skills.

3 minutes ago, CoffeeFueled said:

It is really funny that everybody mentions BM being OP but nobody actually says the exact reason, BM is NOT OP simply appears to be because BM had a lot of shit on their plate from day one! Destro need more of a punch? destro spin2win always reks BM, why is that spin so spammable, why every destro in BG 90% of the time do the spin followed by that cancerous ani-cancel and gets you to 0 in 2 seconds? nerf pls. I saw destro spin2win wipe 4 players in beluga today in like 2 seconds.. if you kd to fast bummer.. if its on cd.. bummer...gg, legit skill

OHHH wait! lightning BM was balanced, you could get all stuns and after you finally depleated opponents escapes you stood there like a *cricket*ing moron because you were out of focus and couldn't dps. You know how hard it is to catch an opponent with dragontongue when your build doesnt have all the disables? if you die easily just means you suck, get better. And be reminded, as opposed to battlegrounds, Dragontongue doesnt crit very much in 1 va 1 arena, you have 25% crit so you actully have to combo and activate a buff if you wanna have a chance, else the damage is unimpressive really. Every class has some very annoying skill, the BM DT isn't one of them because its just damage and it can be countered, on its own it has no def piercing etc. as opposed to other skills.

everyone is bringing up arena when they say "well BM isnt op" dude open wold PVP, they pull you and one shot, again i have seen people with over 100k HP get killed in that single setup.  on my SF i have had over 100k HP and been one shot myself.  OPEN WORLD PVP is where they need a nerf.

1 minute ago, InsaneWind said:

everyone is bringing up arena when they say "well BM isnt op" dude open wold PVP, they pull you and one shot, again i have seen people with over 100k HP get killed in that single setup.  on my SF i have had over 100k HP and been one shot myself.  OPEN WORLD PVP is where they need a nerf.

Just means he had high AP; against a crit resist ss build maybe you do 7 - 8k crit as a normal player, if you crit that is, yes if you have 760 AP you may seem OP but who doesnt at that stage?

To everyone defending Fire BMs, it's funny. If it wasn't so OP, why aren't you/them playing lightning then, hmm?

If fire BMs say lightning sucks, that's only because they need advantage over their opponents and got used to it and they think they actually outplay. In KR BM always did well before Fire, ending in semis or finals or even winning tournaments, for last few years. Maybe Fire BMs should get good if they think lightning sucks

16 minutes ago, InsaneWind said:

And yes i didn't point out the fact the summoner did nearly 3x the destros HP and also can't help but feel that is mostlikly a spar and not a real match so it was probably made to skew it to their point.

Sure thats why its 9 30 PM server time and i posted the screenshot at 8 20...  Also the trove icon at the bot right shows that i just set up this game 5 min ago...

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Please, He did survive only because he keep getting behind his shield.

Let's look at the facts here, First you and your cat HP bar is almost full , Even if that destroyer HP is Full like you that mean your summoner do damage twice the destroyer do.

So your screenshoot prove that your class able to tank ,cc, heal and do high dps.

Thank you for proving my point more

Maybe my hp bar is almost full because  he did 38 k dmg and he didnt presseur me at all that game??? 

Also how does that screen prove that my class can tank cc or do high dps? The only thing it proves is that  dest can heal enough...

51 minutes ago, Symex said:

Sure thats why its 9 30 PM server time and i posted the screenshot at 8 20...  Also the trove icon at the bot right shows that i just set up this game 5 min ago...

Maybe my hp bar is almost full because  he did 38 k dmg and he didnt presseur me at all that game??? 

Also how does that screen prove that my class can tank cc or do high dps? The only thing it proves is that  dest can heal enough...

Simple who got the highest dps ? you and why is that ? Cause you got high ranked attacks while destroyer need to keep you in cc and stay away from cat to dps you 

And for tank, everyone pretty sure how you able to tank with your immune, counter escape, cat skills that can be cast even during you been cced or grabbed, Your heal part doesn't need any prove SF, Summoner heal > Any other class including that destroyer need 45 second to make a good heal

Beside everything in pve show that heal and dps is more powerful than destroyer

1 hour ago, Shiro said:

To everyone defending Fire BMs, it's funny. If it wasn't so OP, why aren't you/them playing lightning then, hmm?

If fire BMs say lightning sucks, that's only because they need advantage over their opponents and got used to it and they think they actually outplay. In KR BM always did well before Fire, ending in semis or finals or even winning tournaments, for last few years. Maybe Fire BMs should get good if they think lightning sucks

That what I was keep saying, I remember when I used to play on china server I saw BM people top easily with old build without that fire thing

Fire build was made just for pve but people here love it for pvp

1 hour ago, CoffeeFueled said:

Destroyer spin2win rekt BM ? That is funny

First Destroyer spin2win cost focus, like 10 of 100 which mean around 10 spins in total, Second BM can easily slow down Destroyer and speed himself up

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Destroyer spin2win rekt BM ? That is funny

First Destroyer spin2win cost focus, like 10 of 100 which mean around 10 spins in total, Second BM can easily slow down Destroyer and speed himself up

How? Anyway, I was obviously reffering to battleground since you pros dont even consider arena as an example, do you think of 6 peeps in team everybody will try to disable him? No, it will be a mass cluster*cricket*.

Want to make the game more player friendly and enjoyable? Get rid of kfm/sf macro users, delete scummoner class and ban tunneling software/vpn, there.. that should do it :P

3 hours ago, CoffeeFueled said:

Your rant about destroyer makes you look like a hypocrite.  BM fire build can push out damage somewhat comparable to red buff destroyer. You say that people suck and should get better if they die to Fire BM, but the same could be said about you dying to red buff destroyer. Destroyer doesn't have unlimited spin2win like you seem to imply. If BM DT is "just damage" and can be countered, can't the same argument be made for red buff destroyer?

1 hour ago, Zekken said:

Your rant about destroyer makes you look like a hypocrite.  BM fire build can push out damage somewhat comparable to red buff destroyer. You say that people suck and should get better if they die to Fire BM, but the same could be said about you dying to red buff destroyer. Destroyer doesn't have unlimited spin2win like you seem to imply. If BM DT is "just damage" and can be countered, can't the same argument be made for red buff destroyer?

Someone spoke the truth, Please every class now can do a 100-0 combo in pvp and even outside of arena every class can outdps Fury easily at any day now

Fury is just blah waste of time , zero defense for a 6 second of a good dps that is all

I remember that a FM telling me that they could outdps my destroyer even if I used fury, I was like no way they can't outdps fury but it seem like every class now can outdps destroyer

2 hours ago, CoffeeFueled said:

How? Anyway, I was obviously reffering to battleground since you pros dont even consider arena as an example, do you think of 6 peeps in team everybody will try to disable him? No, it will be a mass cluster*cricket*.

Want to make the game more player friendly and enjoyable? Get rid of kfm/sf macro users, delete scummoner class and ban tunneling software/vpn, there.. that should do it :P

In battleground destroyer who keep spamming that skill because you keep feeding them focus by hitting them, It same thing as people keep rushing into KFM Iframe  

Archived