I cant live without Blade and Soul

Kali Ma

Hello crickers ... I try, i do my best to forgot Blade and Soul, but, i cant .....I never see soo great combat, my great sin, i cant live , i will return in the game. I dont care about other games, i have more than 150 games on steam, and around 50 on gog  (not free or some stupid games), i am pirate from 30 years, but ....i dont like them, i am playing from yestarday (and i really enjoy) on portal 2, but is too easy for me. I want challenge, i want ...i want BnS :). Watch too many clips on revelation online, i was thinking, that will be good for me to change mdps with rdps, but...i dont like the occultist ...i love my assassin ...So, my desigion is to return, BnS is ....ok, big grind, but big game too, anyone else fell the same ? (

27 minutes ago, cokaine said:

i cant post, its some kind og black here, wtf happend with the ste ? i am with opera

Now is ok, so, lets continue to talk about mu feeling for BnS :). I am *cricket*ing idiot, very fast can be angry, to abuse ppls, but in this game i can do all alone, i dont need guild, and i can be very strong for ....ok. My last run was 11 days (x15 hours) , 1 day x 3 hours , 2 days x5 hours , HM 5 (almost 6), Ap 452 , crit 47 %, I spend 5 euro for this. So, lets talk about money. This game is soooooo great, i know, that everyone love him class, they put us free , So, why not spend every month 10euro ? (i dont do, but now will do). Is this game not desirve 10euro from your pocket ? I spend money for SW , but i never enjoy soo much on the fight, i was enjouying on the story. And i buy the SW and first expansion (never finish him, was too drunk) more than 70-80euro !!!  I am tha last, who will fight for BnS, but ...in the days that i am not playing, i realase , that they are right !!! Boring ? Every mmorpg is boring after time, we all want to have END game gear after 1-2 months, and because here we havent, we start to cry !!! 

14 minutes ago, Kali Ma said:

This game is soooooo great, i know, that everyone love him class, they put us free , So, why not spend every month 10euro ? (i dont do, but now will do). Is this game not desirve 10euro from your pocket ?

Now...im interested...and curious...to see who will criticize you firstly oO

the biggest problem is community. let me explian what i mean.With 421AP, i go on Yeti, 3 more, one 380AP (WHO CARE) an one more thatn 600. So, this *cricket*uer more than 600 left, and we do 5, is this a problem ?NOBOODY die, becasue we know what to do. Ok, something else, i am (was, i delete my char ;( ) with 60k HP, and fuse with cricital soul shielld (the last land , snow, for me from 8 box frop 8 soulshields, no ideia about %). So, is only AP ? Only noobs check Ap, when i have almost 50% crit, thats mean, that ...numbers DONT LIE !!! The community in the game is very bad , this game will die because of this

Guys, when was child, i was have ONE MOVIE, i am sure, that you know who was he , if not ------------------> STAR WARS . SW The Old Republic (what mean the old republic, our movie was one man, or two, for half of the earth was DARTH VADER, for the other half was Luke , well, ok, he is son on DARTH VADER) :D :D :D :D. So, we pay for this shit, and dont cry , right ? When come one GREAT game, 10-20euro ...muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, mooooooooooom, they want to steal fror me money . I am first, who say this, BnS NOT STEEL FROM US, they give us FREEEEEEEEEEE GAME, THE BEST ONE !!!!

Once, i do something good in windrest. I was have 100g, and give them on one person, random, first who msg me. After this, i make new char, i say my old nick (crimson of course), and begging for 1g. This *cricket* not give me 1g, i give her 100 ....Ppls are bad, ppls are dont know, i am very disapointed from them ...

1. I dont like animals, but, when kill animal ? only in 2 options

2. when he is hungry

3. when he is afraid for him life

4. go to 1

1.NOW, when kill mankind 

2,Money

3. goto 1

My english is bad, buts lets talk about languages :) ?, Agree ?

So, i know perfect russian, serbian, know good english and my mother languaguage , bulgarian

Cyrilic, the most worst language in the world, and i know 4 languages , right ?

Who are you ?

Every cyrilic language is worrs, until you see bulgarian. We, bulgarians are founders and writers on cyrilic, and ....its impossible to learn like us ...

I am the op, comment this , i am begging ;(

Now i am playing on portal 2, cricket amazing game :), but...its too easy for me. I am honest man, all live was pirate, before 2 years i see humnblebundle.com, and some really discount on games, i am agree to pay little money, and to be happy . I was remmmber , when finish portal 1, was say "portal 2 will be, when i am very bad". Now is this time, the game is soooooooooo, easy, i am math man, on west i am profesor on math , *cricket* this. I ...i begging support to retunr mu char , thats it ...

Its normal problem, in riders of icarus, my daugheter was on MY PC, when i was in the bathroom. She is 2 years old. Delete my char, by mistake, and they return my char

Here is other ......but NCSoft West return my char in other game (wildstar)

Archived