Please fix dungeon lock outs

Lalilulelo

1 hour ago, Lalilulelo said:

OR display dungeon progress before you enter.

It already does. After entering the Group and before entering the dungeon you can see how many bosses were already killed. If you enter with 1/2 or 2/2 it's completely your fault. Besides that, just uncheck the option to join already running groups and there is zero chance to get trolled. Lfg Cold Storage is simply a noob filter.

29 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

It already does. After entering the Group and before entering the dungeon you can see how many bosses were already killed. If you enter with 1/2 or 2/2 it's completely your fault. Besides that, just uncheck the option to join already running groups and there is zero chance to get trolled. Lfg Cold Storage is simply a noob filter.

Which part of the screen, may I ask, shows this progress?  Because I honestly don't see it

I think you can adjust the UI but normally it should be in the lower right of the screen. It's the same when you Progress through mushin tower for example. After every enemy it Pops up. That window should pop up when you enter the place before the dungeon.

7 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

I think you can adjust the UI but normally it should be in the lower right of the screen. It's the same when you Progress through mushin tower for example. After every enemy it Pops up. That window should pop up when you enter the place before the dungeon.

It is buggy, sometimes I don't see it. I'm guessing if my loading screen is too long the notification goes off before my screen finish loading.

There is a sound notification too if the display comes up, I don't even hear it anymore, can't find the window too. Besides OP suggestion can't be abused so I hope they implement it.

20 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

I know which progress bar you are talking about and I know exactly where it is located on the screen but I have never once seen that in the loiter area right before you enter the dungeon.  I only see it after I enter and also hear the chime after entering.  Not trying to make this up...

One thing you can do is to press that "Allow joining to dungeon in progress" so that you won't get to a party that has already started. That prevents you from joining parties that are already in so there's no even slightest chance to get the dungeon done thanks to these kind of people. Also I personally never join the dungeon if I join a party that is already in. I always leave and get a full party in the lobby so I surely know no one has finished the dungeon.

45 minutes ago, Lalilulelo said:

I know which progress bar you are talking about and I know exactly where it is located on the screen but I have never once seen that in the loiter area right before you enter the dungeon.  I only see it after I enter and also hear the chime after entering.  Not trying to make this up...

You can see it, just hover over the "door" icon thats by default in the bottom-right corner of your screen, i always check it when LFP for that kind of stuff

1 hour ago, Kylen said:

You can see it, just hover over the "door" icon thats by default in the bottom-right corner of your screen, i always check it when LFP for that kind of stuff

Hey, thanks, I will give this a try on my next LFP.

EDIT: Confirmed.  In case anyone else who is as clueless as I was, the icon looks like this:

http://imgur.com/0kB4bDh

If you hover your cursor over the icon it will display current progress.

8 hours ago, Zedonia said:

shows most of the time but on one of those fast loading days, i can run in before it pops up.

Archived