brightstone wasting my time

Torunder

i have better things to do than waste hours of my life looking for a purple weapon only obtainable by dinamic mission and on top of it, untradable

its dead content, stop pushing it to be played, just give the damn weapon via mission.  no, not and rng box that will keep us farming it, just give the damn thing, 

this game is still not alt friendly

Havent you got a moonwater key via surveys? From other threads here i have heard, that you can get 3 keys via surveys:

On 8.10.2016 at 10:56 PM, 821031_1452549945 said:

u get 3 100% (i lvled alt after patch from 0-50) u get first one at around lvl 36 if i remember correct (in case some outlvled that before patch) so moonwater area should not be a problem at all

I leveled my alt aswel and i know u get at least 1 key for 100%. I always saved that one up for brightstone since huijikar and profane essences are easier to get anyways.

Apart from that you should be happy.,...before the silverfrost path came you actually needed both the purple and blue weapon from brightstone for upgrading.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Apart from that you should be happy.,...before the silverfrost path came you actually needed both the purple and blue weapon from brightstone for upgrading.

The blue weapon wasnt a problem, because you could buy it via market..^^

You should get 2 moonwater keys now. I saved the 2nd for brightstone because there is no way I would farm that with an alt for the weapon. Profane is way easier especially because you can buy the essences for the wheel on the market. If it's too stressfull: Convert some gold for coins and buy a key.

1 hour ago, Raizou said:

Ok, theeeeeeen it was a REALLY problem :D

Hey back then it took all your dailies to buy an upgrade weapon if you didnt want to do the dungeon rng. Remember that was before silverfrost patch so the only income you had was from the 4 blue moonwater dungeons + POH + BSH nad moonwater dailies. :P

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Hey back then it took all your dailies to buy an upgrade weapon if you didnt want to do the dungeon rng. Remember that was before silverfrost patch so the only income you had was from the 4 blue moonwater dungeons + POH + BSH nad moonwater dailies. :P

Pls Grimoir.....dont let me remember this again....  :/

Archived