Increase in bought accounts

DirectorTseng

Noticed over the past few days that there has been a staggering number of summoner accounts showing up in the que for daily dungeons that obviously were bought from farmers. They ALWAYS have the same set up. HM 10, True Profane staff, boss jewelry (not the HM jewelry but the full up boss jewelry)  soul stage 1, ashes outfit and a full yeti SS.

Some of them are obvious bots as they sit in the entrance and don't do anything, but a few as of late have been actively talking and ordering people around, making it obvious these aren't bot farmers but actual players that put out money for a leveled account.

We had one in gloomdross tonight barking out orders on how to run the dungeon. I'm sorry, but if you are that friken lazy you have to BUY a flippen summoner account.. I'm not gonna listen to you on dungeon mechs.

2608xp0.jpg

They are probably not bought account, just alts created to farm for their mains. This explains why they know what to do in the dungeon. They are just lazy to do it on their mains and want to be carried using a support character. I have seen a lot of them too as destroyers, since their main role is to grab, they dont have to spend $ on their gear. Yet they outbid you with everything because they have the gold from their mains. And whatever they earned from these summoners and destroyers will get transferred to their main. Perfect farming strategy but freaking annonying to keep bumping into them at cross server. Please report all of them and pray for NCsoft to do something. *sigh*

39 minutes ago, SoulsHunter said:

They are probably not bought account, just alts created to farm for their mains. This explains why they know what to do in the dungeon. They are just lazy to do it on their mains and want to be carried using a support character. I have seen a lot of them too as destroyers, since their main role is to grab, they dont have to spend $ on their gear. Yet they outbid you with everything because they have the gold from their mains. And whatever they earned from these summoners and destroyers will get transferred to their main. Perfect farming strategy but freaking annonying to keep bumping into them at cross server. Please report all of them and pray for NCsoft to do something. *sigh*

If there was variations in the characters and gear I would say that was what it is, but these are all cookie cutter of each other same stats across the board, same weapon same jewelry, same stupid outfit with the flower. These just scream bots.

1 hour ago, studioMagicalFox said:

So these kids what? Use their parent's credit cards to buy the account. Jump straight into the game with no prior experience. Don't understand how gear upgrades work. Only have one costume. But they know dungeon mechanics. How did things go in Gloomdross?

Horribly naturally, myself and a clanny were the only two in the PT with AP over 500 (I'm in the low 600's and he's in the 590's) The next highest was 485  with the rest under 450. Their defense was *cricket* poor and the summoner kept trying to tank.. and dying. We actually told them to *bleep* off at the second core, as the summoner kept ordering us on what to do (despite he couldn't stay alive) and I typed in we knew how to run the dungeon, then one other smart ass low level BM who was dying just as often threw in that we didn't we were just noob ass hm 10's.. so we told them to have fun and dropped.

Archived