Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can say the same about the FM (perma chill) Destroyers  (spin to win and stun over stun) BM (super counter /deflects) and the list can continue .Every class has own style to fight .Yes some are just

Would only get them started on another thread to complain about. They complain instead of getting better. They complain because they are bad. 1. it's already a 5 seconds cast interrupted by any

Nope it's easy because seed shroud give speed boost+stealth. WL doesn't have full time pet they need to stand still to summon downtime is high and the most important is that they don't have speed

22 minutes ago, Symex said:

U have any proof of that?

And if u dont can u explain then why there are constantly forum posts about people complaining about fighting lvl 50s while they are underlvld ?

Proof? Check your opponents' ranks. You will get ~20 points even if your opponent has less points than you. At 1700 you'll still get over 10 points by beating silvers who might not even know what a counter looks like. Similarly you lose less. You'll constantly get matched against people 50-200 rating below you. You rarely if ever get matched against someone who has more rating than you.

 

Same reason there are forum posts about every class being OP. It may be hard to realize how much the ladder actually helps <50s if you don't pay any attention, or only play on low level characters.

 

Edit. The reason why I think this is so detrimental is because at levels below 45 you pretty much just spam LB RB. Whether you're gold, platinum or diamond level hardly matters because you're skill capped due to having little points or missing certain skills altogether.

Edited by Gratus
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gratus said:

Proof? Check your opponents' ranks. You will get ~20 points even if your opponent has less points than you. At 1700 you'll still get over 10 points by beating silvers who might not even know what a counter looks like. Similarly you lose less. You'll constantly get matched against people 100-200 rating below you. You rarely if ever get matched against someone who has more rating than you.

 

Same reason there are forum posts about every class being OP. It may be hard to realize how much the ladder actually helps <50s if you don't pay any attention, or only play on low level characters.

Thats because mmr is different in bronze silver and low gold compared to other ratings. If u win your in bronze for example u lose -1 while u gain +50.

Once your in a decent rating u you can only fight people 110 rating apart from your rating and u gain max 25 and lose 5 rating

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Symex said:

Thats because mmr is different in bronze silver and low gold compared to other ratings. If u win your in bronze for example u lose -1 while u gain +50.

Once your in a decent rating u you can only fight people 110 rating apart from your rating and u gain max 25 and lose 5 rating

I fought a silver at 1750 and got ~15 points.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gratus said:

I fought a silver at 1750 and got ~15 points.

 

6 minutes ago, Symex said:

Thats because mmr is different in bronze silver and low gold compared to other ratings. If u win your in bronze for example u lose -1 while u gain +50.

Once your in a decent rating u you can only fight people 110 rating apart from your rating and u gain max 25 and lose 5 rating

ok

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Symex said:

mhm pls send me a screenshot of u fighting someone in silver while ur 1850 and get +20. No need to get cocky if u coudnt reach diamond in the bot season

Please send me a screenshot of you getting the same point gain on level 50 and <50 characters. No need to be an elitist even though you're wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gratus said:

Well it doesn't "balance out" for me. Guess we're playing 2 different games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mhm pls send me a screenshot of u fighting someone in silver while ur 1850 and get +20. No need to get cocky if u coudnt reach diamond in the bot season

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gratus said:

Please send me a screenshot of you getting the same point gain on level 50 and <50 characters. No need to be an elitist even though you're wrong.

http://imgur.com/a/sY9BX

http://imgur.com/a/4AM2B

 

Seems like we are really playing 2 different games

 

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Symex said:

http://imgur.com/a/sY9BX

http://imgur.com/a/4AM2B

 

Seems like we are really playing 2 different games

 

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, could you show their rating? Silver goes from 1350 to 1599.

Edited by Gratus
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Symex said:

Sure! just let me look up those people on the ladder.  ou wait.

So kind of pointless proof don't you think

 

Edit. Since you went through the trouble of getting SS, I thought I might as well.

 

http://imgur.com/a/lIkSt

http://imgur.com/a/IcRbF

 

I'm too lazy to try and replicate the results on a level 50 character, but I assume you can agree that getting 18 points from someone who's almost 100 rating below you doesn't happen. Or getting 9 rating from someone who's almost 200 rating below you. If anything, you would get 9 rating from someone who's 100 rating below.

 

And again, I've never fought against someone with more rating, yet I keep getting +18, +20, +23.

Edited by Gratus
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gratus said:

So kind of pointless proof don't you think

 

Edit. Since you went through the trouble of getting SS, I thought I might as well.

 

http://imgur.com/a/lIkSt

http://imgur.com/a/IcRbF

 

I'm too lazy to try and replicate the results on a level 50 character, but I assume you can agree that getting 18 points from someone who's almost 100 rating below you doesn't happen. Or getting 9 rating from someone who's almost 200 rating below you. If anything, you would get 9 rating from someone who's 100 rating below.

 

And again, I've never fought against someone with more rating, yet I keep getting +18, +20, +23.

No way i can test that right now since everyone stopps at 1600 and i cant get any of my underlvld alts hight enough

Edited by Symex
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...