nerf summoner pls

Jackiesaysya

On 10/12/2016 at 4:27 PM, KroDuK said:

one thing i did not understand from last "scum nerf patch" cuz finally they way more easier after that "nerf" before to heal cat u has to use huzzah leave the scumm vulnerable.. right now u press one button heal for 10% the scumm and 60% in 20-24sec the cat, i mean... nerf doesnt mean make that cat hardeer to cat right? TBH how can u nerf the FM and let the scumm go like that? #make the cat poundable again

Any summoner who used huzzah before the patch to heal their cat was just stupid.

On 10/11/2016 at 6:25 PM, hwalien said:

I know there isn't much reference to compare class vs class but we really needs  to stop using Korean top OP pro gamers as reference.

99% of us will never be as good as they are.

Playing as BM, KFM, DES, BD., I don't have too much problem with summoners.

on my WL, I hardly win anything so that means I suck.

haven't played much on my FM but so far summers are the hardest class to go PVP.

Exactly, just cause they are hardest to PVP doesnt mean at all they are OP. Balance patches are the same in all versions. so if you want to beat summoners you will just have to get better at it. If KR has no issues, CN has no issues, TW has no issues.....only NA  / EU people have because their skill level is low....guess what they wont change anything

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2016 at 2:17 PM, Windy said:

I can say the same about the FM (perma chill) Destroyers  (spin to win and stun over stun) BM (super counter /deflects) and the list can continue .Every class has own style to fight .Yes some are just grrr.Every class ''spam '' something . Yet for me most annoying is the chill from FM-it really needs to be looked into.Is what i call ''mindless cc'' and ''cancer''.Because is just plain simple to spam rmb,lmb and have everyone in freeze.huh . And after you blow up all your evading arsenal -he will go heal .Gladly it has been reduced -yet noth enough - now please NCsoft ,nerf their chill .Forever.

This is a joke right? Sorry your doom and bloom keeps applying chill cause of frost orbs. Also thankfully FM's heal has been nerfed? Because waiting 1 minute for a 5% heal prolongs the match by so much! Or a 10% heal over time makes us so OP. It was hard enough when those heals were up by another 5%, but now fighting heal spammers such as summoners, BD, or SF, has become a chore that feels like it's simply not worth it. 

Honestly a real complaint that I hear every day is "I just beat someone as a summoner and I didn't have full health, pls nerf that class and buff summoner."

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Exactly, just cause they are hardest to PVP doesnt mean at all they are OP. Balance patches are the same in all versions. so if you want to beat summoners you will just have to get better at it. If KR has no issues, CN has no issues, TW has no issues.....only NA  / EU people have because their skill level is low....guess what they wont change anything

What makes you think they don't have any issues? Also, devs are notorious for not giving a shit about what pro players think.

8 hours ago, Gratus said:

What makes you think they don't have any issues? Also, devs are notorious for not giving a shit about what pro players think.

Ranking board alone proves it and tournaments. Also pro players as u call em are good enough to handle it and dont make whiny posts on forums to compensate their shortcomings. Dont u think?

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Ranking board alone proves it and tournaments. Also pro players as u call em are good enough to handle it and dont make whiny posts on forums to compensate their shortcomings. Dont u think?

No, I don't think. They whine all the same, you just don't see or hear it.

5 minutes ago, Gratus said:

No, I don't think. They whine all the same, you just don't see or hear it.

They whine cause they cant pass that difficulty level, plain simple, i know a few of thew high ranked players and they all say summoner is one of their easiest match ups. They dont complain, they actually even hope to get a summoner opponent at times.

Its just the ones who cant bring up the skill that complain and have an issue.

I had several matches myself as summoner where i almost lost but guess what the opponent was "dumb" enough to tap into my baits and i won. Thats not a class being OP that's others who cant predict, who don't know the opposite class, dont know its main skills / tactics.

Lack of such wont make you win at all, and even looking at it objectively summoners are actually the most underpowered class currently in-game if you consider all the utility kits other classes have.

and again, stop complaining about something that with good practice and education is easy to beat. I even have no issues on my 50 HM6 assasin against summoners in arena.

16 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They whine cause they cant pass that difficulty level, plain simple, i know a few of thew high ranked players and they all say summoner is one of their easiest match ups. They dont complain, they actually even hope to get a summoner opponent at times.

Its just the ones who cant bring up the skill that complain and have an issue.

I had several matches myself as summoner where i almost lost but guess what the opponent was "dumb" enough to tap into my baits and i won. Thats not a class being OP that's others who cant predict, who don't know the opposite class, dont know its main skills / tactics.

Lack of such wont make you win at all, and even looking at it objectively summoners are actually the most underpowered class currently in-game if you consider all the utility kits other classes have.

and again, stop complaining about something that with good practice and education is easy to beat. I even have no issues on my 50 HM6 assasin against summoners in arena.

I'm not complaining about summoners, I'm complaining about the way you present your arguments.

Also, what. "If you consider all the utility.." I guess having a semi-controllable second character isn't utility...?

39 minutes ago, Gratus said:

I'm not complaining about summoners, I'm complaining about the way you present your arguments.

Also, what. "If you consider all the utility.." I guess having a semi-controllable second character isn't utility...?

There we got the answer i was waiting for. Yes cat is a utility. same as each other class has.

This just eliminated the arguments of 2 v1 when fighting a summoner.

Now on the utility note:

All other classes have the utilities themselves. Summoner is very reliant and dependable on the cat. Without the cat it takes away the entire utility kit from a summoner which is basically game over if it dies unless the opponent is brain dead and let the cat be revived.

To be honest the only argument you need regarding "oh summoners are too op" is actually "get gud or dont pvp"

30 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

There we got the answer i was waiting for. Yes cat is a utility. same as each other class has.

This just eliminated the arguments of 2 v1 when fighting a summoner.

Now on the utility note:

All other classes have the utilities themselves. Summoner is very reliant and dependable on the cat. Without the cat it takes away the entire utility kit from a summoner which is basically game over if it dies unless the opponent is brain dead and let the cat be revived.

To be honest the only argument you need regarding "oh summoners are too op" is actually "get gud or dont pvp"

Except other classes (minus warlock) can't use their skills when they're CC'd. The cat dying means you failed, and in that case of course you need to pay a price. Summoners are not OP, but they are not weak. I don't know what your agenda is, but I'll throw your card right back at ya: l2p.

And that's not what I'm talking about.

On 17.10.2016 at 9:33 AM, Grimoir said:

If KR has no issues, CN has no issues, TW has no issues.....only NA  / EU people have because their skill level is low....guess what they wont change anything

This is what I'm talking about. So many people use Asian versions to further their opinions, when they in fact have no clue what happens there. Do you have any first-hand knowledge or sources to support this claim? And keep in mind we're specifically talking about the POV of bad players, like in this thread.

you guys do notice what your doing right?

your taking a class (summoner) and deffending each of IT skills by comaring them to other CLASSES!

dont compare summoner skills to other classes.. compare summoner to another class...

tell me what class have this on him:

1. stealth (low cd)

2.pet (unkible basicly) + high mobilety)

3.awsome healing,focus regain ( low cd)

4.spead buff

5. deff/parry penetration on thier spamble skills

6. pin +stun while cced (pet)

7. immunity

there probebly more points i didnt mantion BUT

not a single class have this ingame on such cd/effect as summoner

how many classes can make so many mistakes and survive?

summoner needs to get inc cd on some of it skills.. OR remove some of it deff/parry penetration so ppl can counter them .

and no offence but.. countering a skill that has 18 sec cd or 8 sec cd (dnm +stealth) is not the same as countring a skill that has 40 sec cd (leach) .. just an example...

While I agree summoners are quite low on the pvp side but they are still annoying and can get away with their mistakes.

They can do so much with little no effort. That's why most of the player base say they are braindead and faceroll.

One of things which really annoys me is their Cat disturbing your aerial combos while you should have 100% evasion.

Sad life...

51 minutes ago, SkFy said:

Rofl at the tryhards here who do their best to explain summoner isn't op...
I got 3 summoners, it's op as *cricket*... don't even have to use my brain to get a high rating... unlike other classes I got.

If u think that 1900 is high rating then sure

I'd post a screenshot, if I would actually gave a *cricket* about what u think..

But I really don't.

And why should I waste my time with the current balance in arena? even the usual top 5 FM's say exactly the same..

1711 rating is just fine, rank 56 good enough for me don't see a reason to waste more time on it :)

And actually 1600 fm and 2100 sum would still be the same class rank, xD scrubclass.

(atleast back when there were actually enough active players)

18 pages gold+ summoners, 6 pages FM's.

23 minutes ago, SkFy said:

I'd post a screenshot, if I would actually gave a *cricket* about what u think..

But I really don't.

And why should I waste my time with the current balance in arena? even the usual top 5 FM's say exactly the same..

1711 rating is just fine, rank 56 good enough for me don't see a reason to waste more time on it :)

U dont need to post screens about 1711 rating lol. U can get that high with any class by just knowing what your class can do...

23 minutes ago, SkFy said:

18 pages gold+ summoners, 6 pages FM's.

The only reason there are so many sums in gold is because Sum is good vs bad players.

lol @ people saying sumnr too op and there are so many in low gold.

Ya, summoners are very difficult if you don't know your class.

In upper rankings though summoners are very sparse( another summoner squeezed into top 50 for a total of 3 now).

Regardless of opinions, the rankings reflect how underpowered summoner is.

Least we get a new nerf today.

54 minutes ago, Jackiesaysya said:

lol @ people saying sumnr too op and there are so many in low gold.

Ya, summoners are very difficult if you don't know your class.

In upper rankings though summoners are very sparse( another summoner squeezed into top 50 for a total of 3 now).

Regardless of opinions, the rankings reflect how underpowered summoner is.

Least we get a new nerf today.

About 50% less damage on all skills set and all damage to heal party members only. Also, have the cat just for show in PVP and unable to do anything like CC. People will be happy then.

Archived