stop giving us kairam as challenge every sunday pls

tsar

I did them when they were part of the daily challenge rotation as a new player, non 50 with sub par gear and had no issue getting any of it done. There were always people asking for groups to speed up the other quests so all you really had to do was remember where bosses spawned and be ready to hop over to them... unlike the newer Silverfrost 24mans, there's actually dragon pulses all over the areas to lessen the stress of reaching a boss. They also went quickly because the mobs dropped quickly which spawned bosses more quickly and if said bosses dropped quickly then then final boss would spawn and be over quickly... It at least feels a lot faster and smoother than trying to do Grimhorn which has the same problems with its bosses that you pointed out for the bosses in lvl 45 24mans, Kairam drops faster than a rock thanks to all those overgeared people who only show up after all the prerequisites have been completed or they just sit at the Kairam spawn.

On 10/3/2016 at 4:26 AM, Ygnizem said:

It's called a challenge for a reason or else they should just rename it to daily giveaways or something else.

If by "challenge" you mean standing around doing nothing waiting for the stupid boss to spawn, then ok. Oh and you can't even afk because the boss dies in literally 10 seconds from 50 people banging on it.

Don't tell me to go "kill 100 elites" because that entire mechanic is there just to waste players' time. What does ANY enemy in that place drop? Absolutely nothing, that's what. Why the hell should I go around killing enemies with f*cking 600k hp for an hour, getting zero drops, just so a fricking boss spawns? That's the equivalent of saying you need to kill 5000 level 1 mobs that drops nothing and gives no exp, just so you can enter Asura once. That hour I could've made 20+g doing any other content in the game.

This is seriously the laziest MMO I have ever seen still in existence. Every single BS "mechanics" in these places just screams LAZY. Instead of programming something actually creative and fun, let's just write a line of code that says "go kill XXXX of YYYY, so ZZZZ spawns", or "wait XX minutes until YY spawns", replace XYZ with any monster in the game and there you have the entire BnS gameplay system. And while we're at it, let's make it so that players get absolutely nothing as drops, and 0 exp, from every single monster in the game other than bosses, that'll annoy them even more, hooray.

On 10/5/2016 at 2:51 PM, mrpeeng said:

Come on NC just make the 4 quests in windrest the DC everyday.  Everything else is too bloody hard and not worth the time.  

I am sure everyone would probably just afk at Tidelord spawn and no one would bother turning the fishing handle and make similar posts if that was the case.

You most probably need 30 minutes for this daily, you can combine it with the 2 killing dailies (30 normal and 10 elite), which will lead you to about 150k exp (including the kills until kairam spawns), some orbs, progress for 3 achievements at the same time (die 10 elite quest, kairam quest, kairam kill), keys which will give you the chance for your offal, and eventually your weapon for the legendary upgrade.

More rewarding than other daily quests imho.

On 10/3/2016 at 1:26 AM, Ygnizem said:

It's called a challenge for a reason or else they should just rename it to daily giveaways or something else.

Because all the other DC quests are SOOOOOOOOO challenging.

FYI, the nonPvP DCs are actually just daily giveaways (the PvP DCs are also daily giveaways depending on your class) because eventually we all reach that point where there's more challenge in getting the party to play the mechanics right than in the actual fights. Last time I had a DC in Ebon Hall we leeched the entire run and let Poharan do all the fights and it still cleared. Tell me where the "challenge" in this is.

Archived