stop giving us kairam as challenge every sunday pls

tsar

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

You will need the weapon from there for legendary upgrade. Maybe its a reason for you to do that once a week. ;D But without that, yeah, I dont do that.

I agree. It is the only reliable source of getting twisted weapon, which is needed for 4th lvl legendary.

Its good that it is part of challenge, because without challenge getting orbs/weapons could be real pain.

13 minutes ago, MisQueenOfWindrest said:

+ do dailies... kill mobs... fast boss respawn... easy challenge. :) we done it in 40-1hrs... with everything... mobs, mini bosses and Big Boss.

The problem : even 20min is too much for this... :D

5 hours ago, aurelgeorge said:

play for 1 month never drop twisted razor .and from quest just  2 /3 essence  every day,  you need 30 for 1 box     15 day for work and is not your weapon in the box.

i,am stuck lvl 3 legendary.

Buy one box and buy the special key from the market. Its way better than farming there. The time you will need to farm 30 essences (kairam doesnt give you a weapon box very often) is way more than you would need to farm the money for the key. This is what I did. I wont take a step into that area anymore now.

Do you want to go back to Beastbog every Sunday? That took a min of 1 hour usually longer. If people are actually killing mobs this takes 30-50m and you can move it along by killing stuff, its not on a hard set timer!

As others have said there are necessary drops from Grimhorn, so taking out of the rotation would be a bad move.

I do wish they had not nerfed the drop of Gold keys tho haven't seen a single gold key in weeks.

Except for bosses you solo just fine there. Maybe they should rotate in some of the other 24 mans tho. Lower level/geared could still use Beastbog and Plog but no one does these at all any more. Zeiwei is usually the quest on tuesdays or wednesdays already.

17 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

It's called a challenge for a reason or else they should just rename it to daily giveaways or something else.

Ya what do they give away in that dump, if it were a giveaway? A couple of orbs for 45 min of my life?

20 hours ago, Mythbinder said:

Do you want to go back to Beastbog every Sunday? That took a min of 1 hour usually longer. If people are actually killing mobs this takes 30-50m and you can move it along by killing stuff, its not on a hard set timer!

As others have said there are necessary drops from Grimhorn, so taking out of the rotation would be a bad move.

I do wish they had not nerfed the drop of Gold keys tho haven't seen a single gold key in weeks.

That's kinda the point. There shouldn't be any necessary drops in that garbage. Some ok stuff. Good SS pieces for the twisted set and the outfit is ok. However just like everything in this game the drops and rewards are horrible making you do it dozens of times. Sitting around waiting for poison to wear off (still in combat) or switching channels to get a mushroom isn't my idea of fun, hell running something more than 10 times is damn tedious.

On 10/2/2016 at 6:24 AM, Draelth said:

If people do their part instead of just go to the boss spawn area and AFK there is a very fast daily.

i usually end up killing 20+ elite mobs by myself before event starts. i don't even join groups anymore because as soon as ppl finish their dailies they go afk at the final boss spawn.

On 10/4/2016 at 8:13 PM, United17 said:

Ya what do they give away in that dump, if it were a giveaway? A couple of orbs for 45 min of my life?

That's kinda the point. There shouldn't be any necessary drops in that garbage. Some ok stuff. Good SS pieces for the twisted set and the outfit is ok. However just like everything in this game the drops and rewards are horrible making you do it dozens of times. Sitting around waiting for poison to wear off (still in combat) or switching channels to get a mushroom isn't my idea of fun, hell running something more than 10 times is damn tedious.

LOL really? The place isn't that bad. Stop being cheap and buy antidotes, 25 Naryu coin for 5 antidotes, the game gives naryu coins away free by the stacks!

The mushrooms are non aggressive and you can't change channels while in there so the whole statement is false. Can't think of good reasons so you just make stuff up??

Just kill do the events if at least 6 peeps or so are killing stuff no more then 40m and done.

As much as I hate the place, I don't mind doing it every so often. HOWEVER, I do wish they'd switch up the challenges and give us ones for the Frostscale Basin, NightShade Harbor, E. Fleet Supply Chain, any other 24mans I possibly missed, vary the blue dungeons and include the lower level ones (since we end up with Blackram Narrows already), like Daggerbreak Rookery, and lastly add green dungeons back to F8 so new players and alts alike can get these places done. I cannot think of a reason to exclude dungeons that are in the game and have been there for a long time. I still see low level players asking for help with these places for whatever reason. Instead of putting them back on F8 and letting people experience the content like originally intended, let's just hand them upgrades after filling out a survey that probably isn't read by most players. They have no means to find a group because no one ever uses the local party search when F8 works far better, most people can't be bothered to lend a hand, almost no way to find clans that cover that type of help (or they have unreasonable requirements to join)... What's the point of even having content in the game?!?!

Add some costumes or other stuff to entice people to grind these places, it's disappointing to have so many dead areas of content in such a beatiful world that hasn't even been out for a full year. Also, add the missing STORY connecting our current position to the points where Cold Storage and Sogun's Lament actually make cricketin' sense. It's actually one of the reasons I want to keep playing BnS....

Ended up ranting, sorry. :(

1 hour ago, Mythbinder said:

LOL really? The place isn't that bad. Stop being cheap and buy antidotes, 25 Naryu coin for 5 antidotes, the game gives naryu coins away free by the stacks!

The mushrooms are non aggressive and you can't change channels while in there so the whole statement is false. Can't think of good reasons so you just make stuff up??

Just kill do the events if at least 6 peeps or so are killing stuff no more then 40m and done.

Being cheap? I don't have to not be cheap bro. I just said the place is shit, rewards are shit, dailies in there are shit. Why would I have to not be cheap, I'll just not be in there at all. Just 40 short minutes huh? For what? All the rewards and you'll get 6 orbs and maybe a SS piece IF you kill everything including Dokomo. Spoken like a true person with nothing better to do. I also love the "treasure chests" and thief guys whatever they're called that drop naryu coins, not even silver naryu but just reg ol naryu coins, lul place is a joke, good reason it's a ghost town, glad you love it though, tedium and frustration must be right up your alley.

1 hour ago, Meginb said:

As much as I hate the place, I don't mind doing it every so often. HOWEVER, I do wish they'd switch up the challenges and give us ones for the Frostscale Basin, NightShade Harbor, E. Fleet Supply Chain, any other 24mans I possibly missed

Lower level dungeons in the DC rotation are fine but the level 45 24m shouldn't be put back in unless devs put a cap on stats. You have no idea how fast poh or hae mujin will die to a group of 50s geared to the teeth. Miss that and you either channel hop or wait another 9 bosses. Lesser geared players will stand no chance at all. If said players are allergic to bns pvp too then they are screwed. Some things are best avoided.

Archived