Something to cheer you up

Kasugai

Someone's mad at games wanting to profit and have funds to keep things up and in development. If there were no such thing people should expect devs/publishers give 0 shit about bots, hackers etc because there are no funds to keep paying people to work for unprofitable game. They don't make the games for free, it costs time and money and they will never ever give us any games purely free. Just like for example a child that has always fresh bread available for free but someone has to had pay for it at some point in one form or another but fact is that it did cost money regardless.

5 minutes ago, studioMagicalFox said:

I'm putting this here because I don't want to push the threads in question to the top but was some guy pushing just nothing but a bunch of negative posts to the first page. What's up with that?

Maybe he was paid to write these negative sentences. If you go and look into his forum account, he has done this "job" for 3-4 months.

6 hours ago, studioMagicalFox said:

I'm putting this here because I don't want to push the threads in question to the top but was some guy pushing just nothing but a bunch of negative posts to the first page. What's up with that?

Trying to push forum goers to other games.

Archived