Make SF antidote a requirement for queuing for Sogun

Susumimi

13 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

You have to keep in mind that he is running a group with average 740 ap. So no flowers before 70% and no before 50%. And after that not that many you have to take at once. It's absolutely possible to take 1 and that's it. He is not alone. There are 3 more people there. Depending on the class you can take more than 1 without antidot anyway without dying. Many people in F8 ignore them that's why you have to take 2 or more. Then you need the antidot for sure.

True. But then there are even more those who cannot and that's how people *cricket* up the runs. Having even that one antidote for run especially in low AP parties could save situations and having the minority of 700+ carrying antidotes even if they don't need it is imo smaller price to pay.

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

So you are telling me that you can actually take up to 3-4 blooms and have enough to survive it? I find that really hard to believe unless you are the type who never takes more than 1 and expects others to carry antidotes so they can take more than 1. The effect of 1 bloom is harsh enough so I have really really hard time believing someone could take more than 1 if they don't have antidote.

I myself am playing a warlock. As such i can now, with almost 65% crit and HM sanctum, easily take 2 flowers without even using a potion. Sum heal adds up on that.

The FM in my pt can take 2 as well. leaves 2 for the other 2 guys.

While we dont ever get any full flower phases, so there aren't 6 flowers at any time.

I couldn't try doing 3 or 4 flowers due to that, but i'm pretty sure i can survive 3 as well, considering the gear difference from when i was first able to take 2 flowers up to now. 4 might kill me though, would be a close call for sure.

So, if i was running a 6man PUG (which rarely happens, as mentioned before) where i could take 2-3/6 flowers, with 5 people left for the rest, i think i did my part.

@Lunakitty Which would still be an inventory slot i don't want to use this way. It's just personal, but when it comes to inventory and such i do have a slightly authistic nature. It has to be well sorted and i cant stand half empty rows. If they were to implement this requirement, i wouldn't ever go to soguns lament again i guess.

On 27. 9. 2016 at 1:15 PM, Lunakitty said:

And I assume your party's average AP is closer to 700 AP? You need to remember this is also about those 6-man pugs that possibly have 450s in.

must be over, not close to... for sure

On 28. 9. 2016 at 7:50 AM, Shadovvv said:

The very least they could do is just make Marketplace available in Cross-Server, given that Marketplace is already region-wide.

this... market is all server wide, so i dont see point, why it doesnt work!

3 hours ago, Zedonia said:

You have to keep in mind that he is running a group with average 740 ap. So no flowers before 70% and no before 50%. And after that not that many you have to take at once. It's absolutely possible to take 1 and that's it. He is not alone. There are 3 more people there. Depending on the class you can take more than 1 without antidot anyway without dying. Many people in F8 ignore them that's why you have to take 2 or more. Then you need the antidot for sure.

see, over 700... but even for weaker party its no problem to not use antidote, if all pick some, 1 is pretty easy to withstand, 2 harder... i run mostly with pugs cuz people from clan dont run this, without dc, sometimes i dont use, sometimes i use 3... its 600-650ish typical 4man pugs

from other end, 6man LFP... its risk, they should put there warning IT MAY FAIL lol, same when transmuting outfits

But im absolute against this asura 6 650+++++++++++ bullshit, and when i do lfg, i have no heart to put more than 600 for 4man, as we were farming it 3man with 600ap so easy for ages. And runs are succesful.

use health regen build

party with SF and summoners

have high ap

??

profit

but i must say that players who enters asura with no antidotes and low ap(the req ones, not lower) are a danger for the game and for community, so i agree there should be some kind of..advertisement

Archived