Tomb of the Exile

Maximus5

Why not: Some players can do it easy, while others have troubles with soloing it.

ToE itself is easy, when you use your iframes perfectly, but i suggest you to upgrade your accessoires (and maybe also your weap) till awaken infernal.

Here has someone tried it:

Edit:

"my SF has full awakened accesory. full infernal SS. and awake infernal wep" - Twehbie

On 9/6/2016 at 6:16 PM, hwalien said:

you can find a group in F8.

Most of people running it will pass drops you need.

yeah..I don't really like going cross all that much, as i keep getting criticized for being at such a low level... 

mostly from players that are lvl50-HM 08-10

1 hour ago, Maximus5 said:

yeah..I don't really like going cross all that much, as i keep getting criticized for being at such a low level... 

those are very few high lvl noobs. don't worry about them. I've seen lvl 18 getting carried in there and no one(including myself) didn't say anything.  most of people don't care what lvl nor care about stats when running low lvl instance. Besides, daily q requirement for tome of exile is lvl 36 so your fine.

1 hour ago, Maximus5 said:

I give you a tip:

make your own grp, ask via f8 for lv 36-45 :P

• 2 weeks later...

your lvl (37) is more than enough to go to that dungeon, minimum is actually lvl 36 i think, at cross server while you were choosing the dungeons it will show you the required lvl for the dungeon, i even had a lvl 20+ joining that dungeon before.and we all were able to finish it,(although the lowbie died once but that is not a problem), i guess the lowbie was just lucky to land on good pt.

7 hours ago, Naeza said:

your lvl (37) is more than enough to go to that dungeon, minimum is actually lvl 36 i think, at cross server while you were choosing the dungeons it will show you the required lvl for the dungeon, i even had a lvl 20+ joining that dungeon before.and we all were able to finish it,(although the lowbie died once but that is not a problem), i guess the lowbie was just lucky to land on good pt.

well then, maybe it's my soul shield set that is the issue as i have one of the scorpion(cinderlands field boss) sets equipted

On 23/09/2016 at 9:31 PM, Maximus5 said:

well then, maybe it's my soul shield set that is the issue as i have one of the scorpion(cinderlands field boss) sets equipted

if that is the issue, then just get the soul shield that you can exchange from yehara mirage,i forgot the name, but you need cinderland(red) stones that you get from dailies for changing it, it is quite decent for your lvl, i personally would not recommend going solo if you are around lvl 45 and below.

when you run that dungeon,if you can, try get the tomb of exiles soul shield,it is the best soul shield for lvl36+. personally i wont bid it if someone goes over 1 silver for it,because at lvl 40 you get better soul shield at hogshead pastures, which can be exchange with moonwater (blue)stones that you get from dailies.

i don't know if you are new to this kind of dungeon,but i will give some tips to prepare you, when someone start to hit boss, the entry door and some path will be engulf with fire and it will kill you,so try to stick close to whoever is leading the party,especially the one with the highest lvl. sometimes they skip some mobs so you should skip them as well.

about those ppl that criticized you for being low lvl and they are lvl 50, don't mind them, they are douches, those lvl are too overpowered for tomb of exiles anyway,they can just solo it if they want.but for you,this dungeon is a must,for weapon upgrade and quest,it is OK if you die and fail,only that way you can learn the mechanics of the dungeon. watching video and guide is important and all but it is not the same as running it yourself. you need to experience it to learn.

sorry for the long reply,i wish you good luck playing bns,and have fun :)

On 9/23/2016 at 9:31 AM, Maximus5 said:

On 9/25/2016 at 4:12 AM, Naeza said:

if that is the issue, then just get the soul shield that you can exchange from yehara mirage,i forgot the name

The name of the soul shield from the vendor in yehera's mirage is the 'Cinderlands Renown Valor' soul shield and it's quite good, although I don't know how it compares to the one that drops in Tomb of Exiles. I got my weapon upgrade at 38 when a kind high level player offered to carry me and one other through it. They guy in the video is really amazing and watching him has inspired me to actually try soloing ToE at lvl 38. One thing I noticed watching him was that he made really good use of the Block (1) ability which for some reason I still haven't got under control. He also seemed to be changing up his skill build on the fly based on the situation he was about to face which is something to think about. Anyway yeah try it yourself and I'm sure at the least it will be fun and will probably teach you something about how to play your SF better.

Archived