Detailed Skill Changes?

HatredInfinite

So after hearing that we're supposed to be getting the new skill patch with the 8/24 update, I'm curious if anyone familiar with the current KR version can shed a little more light on what this entails than the KR patch notes did. A lot of things just said new skill tree and had no description. Also curious if anyone has any idea what new builds are going to look like.

Thanks in advane for any help you can provide.

I totally did not know there was KR mode option. You are a god among men. Thank you.

Looks like an overall pretty big buff for us. Fire Lightning Draw means I'll have to spend a bit of time finally getting a formerly-useless Royal Zen Bean. Dragon Cleave could make it worth finally getting my Hongmoon Pellet to get last tier LMB.

All in all this looks like a fun change.

On 8/23/2016 at 0:01 AM, HatredInfinite said:

I totally did not know there was KR mode option. You are a god among men. Thank you.

Looks like an overall pretty big buff for us. Fire Lightning Draw means I'll have to spend a bit of time finally getting a formerly-useless Royal Zen Bean. Dragon Cleave could make it worth finally getting my Hongmoon Pellet to get last tier LMB.

All in all this looks like a fun change.

Plz dont get ur hopes up, this is not going to change anything for you. <- coming from consistent rank 110 bm for pretty much every season finish.

Video above only displays the new restrain skill that all classes got.

Only usable on enemies that are in a restrain status and i love it.

High dps^^

If you check the skills you see that a lot of skills will get a boost in dps or something else after you get in to a specific state after using specific skills.

And what i can see is that is no good to mix fire/lightning builds together. Go fire or lightning

Lunar Slash will/must be used a lot to increase our dps (it causes now that you go in draw stance after using it)^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived