Bring back 3 matches for daily

DirectorTseng

Ever since they removed the participate in 3 matches for the daily challenge implementing instead the 1 win, the amount of macro user and pvp scripts have gone up exceedingly. Tonight alone my PT took 2 hours to finally get a win in the 3 vs 3 because every match there was at least one pvp script toon in every pt, if not the full PT. Combo's were being performed so flawlessly I don't think even the competitive Korean's could pull them off., and they had a distinct pattern.

Having the ocassional day requiring a win isn't bad, but pretty much every daily now is win some kind of pvp.. only asking this cause I know NC won't do shit about the macro and script users.

I know there will be a shit ton of 'get good' comments, but there is only so much you can do when the person across from you resists every single attack! I had a SF which only has one immunity resist every single knock down, daze, stun, and normal attack I had. (and I run a modified junghado build that is very CC heavy, I normally wreck SF in the arena)

5 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Ever since they removed the participate in 3 matches for the daily challenge implementing instead the 1 win, the amount of macro user and pvp scripts have gone up exceedingly. Tonight alone my PT took 2 hours to finally get a win in the 3 vs 3 because every match there was at least one pvp script toon in every pt, if not the full PT. Combo's were being performed so flawlessly I don't think even the competitive Korean's could pull them off., and they had a distinct pattern.

Having the ocassional day requiring a win isn't bad, but pretty much every daily now is win some kind of pvp.. only asking this cause I know NC won't do shit about the macro and script users.

I know there will be a shit ton of 'get good' comments, but there is only so much you can do when the person across from you resists every single attack! I had a SF which only has one immunity resist every single knock down, daze, stun, and normal attack I had. (and I run a modified junghado build that is very CC heavy, I normally wreck SF in the arena)

Developing a piece of software to distinguish between human and robotic interaction with the game is no piece of cake. I dare say that there does not exist such a well established algorithm at the moment even within the researchers' community.

i would to point out something:

often players who whine about pvp are just bad at pvping. they expect to win because..reasons.."i have 1-10-100wins i have to win always now"forgetting that game is  9month old and pvpers are experts now.

- 1 win needs player to actually play the game.

- 3 matches played means players will start match and GO AFK. so basically u whine about better players, instead willing to have back afkers? how bad can u be?

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

i would to point out something:

often players who whine about pvp are just bad at pvping. they expect to win because..reasons.."i have 1-10-100wins i have to win always now"forgetting that game is  9month old and pvpers are experts now.

- 1 win needs player to actually play the game.

- 3 matches played means players will start match and GO AFK. so basically u whine about better players, instead willing to have back afkers? how bad can u be?

I think you ignored my entire last paragraph where I stated that it doesn't matter how good you are when the player across from you resists everything. That was the issue we were running into last night, it did not matter how often we CC or use combo's these players were taking zero damage. An example from last night, my clan mate who is a Sin (not the best sin on the planet but pretty good at pvp) Was against a FM, this FM literally took zero damage the entire. Normally when Z stuns and drops into his lightening attack we see people HP vanish, he did the same to this FM and nothing.. his HP didn't move. He wasn't in his bubble, he wasn't frozen.. nothing should have been healing him.

This was how it was last night, almost every match. Some of them were just good, but you could tell the difference between a good player that knew what they were doing and a script.

11 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

This was how it was last night, almost every match. Some of them were just good, but you could tell the difference between a good player that knew what they were doing and a script.

You're never going to get people like that to agree with you because most of them are macro users themselves. They consider macros/scripts part of "getting good" at pvp.

i am bad at pvp because i stopped taking it serious after PRE season. because i actually like pve (and i started playing this game for pvp).

so i am not a macro player. stil i have friends who are agood at this game in pvp and they dont macro.

it is easier to tell that the ones, who believe opponent is macro user, are bad than opponent is using a macro.

afaik pvp is "the more dmg wins" not the "higher hp wins". so if sins hit and stealth entire match he should win by dmg.

if u believe that someone is scripting, 

- post a video of proof

- post videos of your skill in pvp

- show your rating, skills, legendaries.

prove that u are better... because as i stated, good players dont whine.

and i didnt avoid your last paragraph, it seimply reflet my  statement.

40 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i am bad at pvp because i stopped taking it serious after PRE season. because i actually like pve (and i started playing this game for pvp).

so i am not a macro player. stil i have friends who are agood at this game in pvp and they dont macro.

it is easier to tell that the ones, who believe opponent is macro user, are bad than opponent is using a macro.

afaik pvp is "the more dmg wins" not the "higher hp wins". so if sins hit and stealth entire match he should win by dmg.

if u believe that someone is scripting, 

- post a video of proof

- post videos of your skill in pvp

- show your rating, skills, legendaries.

prove that u are better... because as i stated, good players dont whine.

and i didnt avoid your last paragraph, it seimply reflet my  statement.

Or it could be the fact that macro users and those that run pvp scripts are obvious to someone that has been playing MMO's for years.

I would do video if I could find a program that doesn't bog my computer down the minute I run it. It would be nice if BnS did what L2 did and put an ingame option to record video instead of having to rely on outside programs. I've tried several and every single one of them shoots my cpu up to 100% and kills my FPS to the point the game is unplayable.

I honestly don't see why putting the 3 matches back in as a daily is such a bad thing. It allows lower level players or those not good at pvp a chance to complete the daily challenge. Often times the requirement to win is accompanied by dungeons that those under 500 ap get kicked out of the dungeon, like Shattered mast or Asura.

1 hour ago, Soube21 said:

You're never going to get people like that to agree with you because most of them are macro users themselves. They consider macros/scripts part of "getting good" at pvp.

Oh I know, they assume if you 'complain' or make any suggestion about pvp you must suck and have no idea what you are doing. Or are one of those that assume everyone better then you are a script or macro user.

Pvp scripts are obvious and this game they are painfully obvious.

i suggest you to go watch some twitch stream and look , dunno... some kfm streaming, som sin streaming.

then repeat with me "im stronger than others because yes, hence i deserve to be top rated and win every time easily"

because u dont leave room for more skilled players.  u are top player. who wins scripts. fullstop.  so dunno, can u press STAMP and post something like w/l, ratings build and stuff?

11 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i suggest you to go watch some twitch stream and look , dunno... some kfm streaming, som sin streaming.

then repeat with me "im stronger than others because yes, hence i deserve to be top rated and win every time easily"

because u dont leave room for more skilled players.  u are top player. who wins scripts. fullstop.  so dunno, can u press STAMP and post something like w/l, ratings build and stuff?

You aren't even reading the posts anymore are you.

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

You aren't even reading the posts anymore are you.

which part? where u claim that oblvioulsly must be cheaters against you?

or where u say that "veteran in mmo = cheaters" ?

please highligh where i miss something which not involve that u should improve instead of thinking others are obviously cheating

I never said a veteran in a mmo is a cheater. I said veterans of mmo's can see scripts, when you have been playing mmo's for years you start to recognize the obvious signs of script users.

I've laid out several examples yet you seem to be ignoring them and just tracking on the 'get good' like getting good is going to help when the person across from you resists everything an so no damage is dealt. The more I read your post and prior posts you seem to post just to argue. So i'm done arguing with you.

My original post still stands, I would like to see the re-implementing of the 3 matches for the daily challenge.

12 hours ago, Brand X said:

I often wondered, is it the people who leave shadows of their characters about, using those?  I ask, because I saw someone use a speed hack in a dungeon, and he did that.

Don't think so. I only say this because I do not hack or use macros and yet my cat leaves its shadow at random times. I think it is more a lag issue as I tend to do so more when I lag. 

I wouldn't mind the three match daily back. I normally only do pvp if there is an annoying daily up there but wouldn't mind it back.

Archived