> BM is finally strong

> It's time to beat all the summoners

> Queue into arena

> It's a summoner

> This is the moment I've been waiting for

> I'll show him the power of BM

> Get 100-0'd again

tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg

I am a summoner and I confirm I have really hard time vs Blade Masters... like they throw some kind of rope like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat (the only thing that's missing is "Get over here!"), then i see a lightning coming out, and then they pew pew pew teleport left right left right and my cat and me are dead. BM... such a retarded class, and people are complaining that summoners own BMs, learn your DAMN CLASS !

23 minutes ago, Enoll said:

I am a summoner and I confirm I have really hard time vs Blade Masters... like they throw some kind of rope like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat (the only thing that's missing is "Get over here!"), then i see a lightning coming out, and then they pew pew pew teleport left right left right and my cat and me are dead. BM... such a retarded class, and people are complaining that summoners own BMs, learn your DAMN CLASS !

The dude's a troll. Ignore and move on.

See, the thing is that s(c)ummoners now needs to play more smart than before. Before, they all trigger-happy and spam attacks with no thinking involved, that's what made them OP during the lv 45 patch. 

Some people think that summoners got nerfed this patch, but that isn't the case. Other classes just got their HM skills/levels they need to compete against those trigger-happy summoners.

The thing with HM Z is that you have to play smart and use it wisely b/c of the 1 min CD. It can go through Summoner's dandelion. Just have to watch out when they use some kind of defensive skill that makes them immune to projectiles. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived