Tower of rngeus

so, i have been doing tower of infinite alot these days - and im kinda disapointed in the way tower of rngeus works, i mean sure rng there and rng here, its to much rng 

and on top of that you have classes like sin/bd who just stand in a corner and stall time all the time..  they should just remove those classes from that tower cause i dont see how that is " skill required " to kill a class who just evade or resist everything  you do on them, dont come with this " play on their iframes " , but these classes have more or less endless of resists.

plz do something about this at least

Neither of those classes wastes as much time as sf, fm, or summoner imo.   Between chasing around SF as it blinks all over the damn place with it's two sets of perfectly AI timed  iframes, watching FM ice block itself over and over, and summoners just being summoners you can pretty much guarantee wasting way too much time.

It took me 5 times as long to kill a floor 20 summoner as it did to kill a floor 47 kfm.  

Worst for me at floor 35-40+ is to get SF,Summ or FM,BD, those eat time for me as a BD. But it kinda sucks knowing i probably can't get more than 43-45 floor atm without legendary weapon and it's skill reset. I also really depend on those buffs we get at start of round, if i don't get attack/cdmg buff, i rarely get over floor 40.

Current best is floor 43 with 650 AP.

Archived