SS FM ?

Overtime

6 hours ago, KingiDb said:

pick what ever you want but your build shoul always have 5 pieces of asura u can take 3 pieces of beido/challenger or twisted

that's not entirely true, Asura's SS is great when you are starting and don't have every piece of equipment maxed or at least a decent lvl, then when you start getting more and more ap the 5 that  asura gives is not that awesome anymore, the 7% crit dmg is still awesome tho, but then you get into instances where you start hitting 3k less dmg than you do in others. So piercing takes a step foward in your priorities, piercing plus critical makes you get your dps solid again vs new more powerfull  enemies like what twisted gives, currently the best crits and piercing combo i've used, also has a higher fusion max and about the same hp as other combinations.

Stilll you can have part twisted 4 to 8, part naksun 1 to 3 in case you want more hp and slightly less crit, way less piercing

11 hours ago, Overtime said:

Thanks ! i just need 5 random asura or there is specifics number ?

Most people use the following:

1, 2, 4, 6, 8 Asura

3, 5, 8 Yeti, Be Ido, Twisted (In order of how strong each is. Yeti being the weakest, Twisted being the strongest)

Total Stats (Base + Fuse + Set)

Attack Power 5 (0 + 0 +5)
Critical 1561 (1561 +0 + 0)
Critical Hit Damage 7% (0% +0% +7%)
Accuracy 908 (908 + 0+ 0)
Piercing 104 (0 + 0 +104)
Health 36410 (36410 + 0 + 0)
Defense 271 (271 + 0+ 0)
Block 281 (281 + 0+ 0)

Set buffs:

Oath of Sogun's Lament

Increases Attack Power by 5

Increases Critical Hit Damage by 7%

Oath of the Twisted Four

Increases Piercing by 104

Alternatively, if you can manage to do well in Infinity tower, you can run:

2, 4, 8 Challenger Soul Shield (Floors 31+ and 41+ of infinity tower)

1, 3, 5, 6, 7 Asura (Sogun's Lament 6-man)

This is currently the best you can get for PvE, and infusing maximum Crit into all of the pieces. The reason for this is because challenger soul shields have incredibly high "Max" infusions, which allow you get to get much higher crit fuse than other soul shields, not to mention the 3-set benefits and base stats for the BiS challenger pieces are incredibly high. 

Attack Power 5 (0 + 0 +5)
Critical 1440 (1440 +0 + 0)
Critical Hit Damage 7% (0% +0% +7%)
Accuracy 1056 (1056 +0 + 0)
Piercing 480 (0 + 0 +480)
Health 40290 (40290 + 0 + 0)
Block 316 (316 + 0+ 0)
Evasion 554 (554 + 0+ 0)
Critical Defense 490 (0 + 0 +490)
Debuff Damage 330 (0 + 0 +330)

Oath of Sogun's Lament

Increases Attack Power by 5

Increases Critical Hit Damage by 7%

Oath of Challenge

Increases Piercing by 480, Critical Defense by 490, Debuff Damage by 330

For PvP:

You would run 2, 4, 8 Challenger soul shield (Floors 31+ and 41+ of Infinity Tower)

1, 5, 6 Sparring soul shield (Floors 21-31? of Infinity Tower)

3, 7 Naksun soul shields (Mushin Tower F13-15)

Critical 949 (949 + 0+ 0)
Accuracy 708 (708 + 0+ 0)
Piercing 834 (0 + 0 +834)
Health 49050 (49050 +0 + 0)
Defense 672 (672 + 0+ 0)
Block 125 (125 + 0+ 0)
Evasion 130 (130 + 0+ 0)
Critical Defense 855 (0 + 0 +855)
Debuff Damage 580 (0 + 0 +580)

Contender's Oath

Increases Piercing by 354, Critical Defense by 365, Debuff Damage by 250

Oath of Challenge

Increases Piercing by 480, Critical Defense by 490, Debuff Damage by 330

Challenger and sparring because each give massive buffs to crit defense, piercing, and debuff damage on a set of 3, not to mention very good solid stats. Naksun soul shields because they have high base stats and high infuse rate and have strong PvP stats. 

Alternatively for PvP, you can get a full set of Naksun soul shields (which is more of a Starter PvP set) that have decent defense and hp stats. You would infuse crit defense (and maybe some piercing) into all of these to maximize its potential. 

All of the stats listed above assume you get the "BiS," or best in set, usually having some Crit and if possible, accuracy as well (for open world PvP you usually want Crit Defense, Defense, and Piercing. Some classes may prefer evasion instead). Hope this helps :)

On 01.08.2016 at 10:31 AM, Torunder said:

that's not entirely true, Asura's SS is great when you are starting and don't have every piece of equipment maxed or at least a decent lvl, then when you start getting more and more ap the 5 that  asura gives is not that awesome anymore, the 7% crit dmg is still awesome tho, but then you get into instances where you start hitting 3k less dmg than you do in others. So piercing takes a step foward in your priorities, piercing plus critical makes you get your dps solid again vs new more powerfull  enemies like what twisted gives, currently the best crits and piercing combo i've used, also has a higher fusion max and about the same hp as other combinations.

Stilll you can have part twisted 4 to 8, part naksun 1 to 3 in case you want more hp and slightly less crit, way less piercing

Tell me plz which dungeons have mobs with more than 0 def?(%damage reductions in nexus/asura cannot be bypassed by pierce) so i call that stat useless in dungeons untill anything changes in future.
ToI is a diffirent story but its hardly a Pve dungeon anyway.

On 8/3/2016 at 7:08 AM, Intersolar said:

Tell me plz which dungeons have mobs with more than 0 def?(%damage reductions in nexus/asura cannot be bypassed by pierce) so i call that stat useless in dungeons untill anything changes in future.
ToI is a diffirent story but its hardly a Pve dungeon anyway.

I don't have solid stats to back me up, but i feel like I don't hit as hard in Shattered Masts. They might actually have some def in there. 

Ideally, you want Asura parts 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8, but I replaced 6 with 3 because I was struggling to get good enough rolls. Still works for me since I have over 50% crit chance and 120% accuracy anyway, which is ultimately what matters most, along with having 5 Asura parts for the set bonuses. Parts 5, 6 and 7 are Be Ido, but you may go for Twisted instead.

I'm not changing my SS set up anytime soon because it takes time and luck to get good rolls on specific parts.

That's for pretty much every class, btw. Not just FM.

Archived