Stage 7-8 MASSIVE $$$ Grab!!. Shame on you NCSoft!

TaurinFox

2 hours ago, Brand X said:

White knight? I think what Luna says makes perfect sense.  You stopped playing?  Then quit posting on the forums for others to quit.  :p

Really, they need to make the forums for players only.

"For player only", FYI, we were once a part of the game also, just that we were away from it temp or maybe perm as we just came back to check on forum sometimes to see if thrs any updates that will lure us back to the game. I believe that still a valid reason for us to be ur so called "player", ain't it? Just stop ur WK already bud. 

4 minutes ago, TheLimNabu said:

"For player only", FYI, we were once a part of the game also, just that we were away from it temp or maybe perm as we just came back to check on forum sometimes to see if thrs any updates that will lure us back to the game. I believe that still a valid reason for us to be ur so called "player", ain't it? Just stop ur WK already bud. 

You're not currently a player.  Come back, read the forum to check it out then leave or join back in.  :p

Me thinking only players should be able to post on the forums is not WKing. *eye roll*

4 hours ago, TheLimNabu said:

Quit BnS, enough said. Although I missed the graphics and controls, it was undeniably the best graphic designs and control among all the games if played,  but my life was definitely less pissed after I quit. Trust me bro, uninstall it and welcome to the cheerful side. 

And join Pokemon Go! At least it gets people out of the house and enjoy some sunshine! I haven't logon for 4 days already. Even though I only used to play a few hours after work. Now I actually go out and meet other people at Pokemon Lures spots and they aren't jerks (like in BnS chat and dungeons). Less stressful too!

If I recalled there's an event in Maplestory that increases the chance getting good stats upon using any Miracle Cubes. Perhaps NCWest could do the same thing maybe during the weekend on specific time for 12 hours chances for success are significantly higher :). 

Archived