regarding the upcoming NA skill rebalance...

Lunastasia

hihi all, a quick question

regarding the upcoming NA skill rebalance, on the live stream (072816) jona did said we are getting the skill rebalance on the next patch notes. which are from source: http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-update-major-skill-update-classes/

but are we also getting these set of skill rebalance on the below link?

source: http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-vortex-temple-ebondrake-pantheon/

if we are getting both the KR skill rebalance patch notes on 071616 and 072316, that would be awesome but i want to complain on ONE thing.

under Warlock skill rebalance patch notes on 072316, there was a extra skill change (1/2 CD time on SB) which was then removed completely from the patch notes. OMG im so not happy that they removed something that would make Warlock SB buff even better than before, "the ability to cast more SB every 1min and 30secs". and KR just went ahead and removed it or someone just went ahead and removed it from the patch notes..... gosh please tell me that isnt true, that Warlock is definitely getting 1/2 CD time on SB...

anyways i really hope the next NA skill rebalance patch notes will include both KR skill rebalance patch notes on 071616 and 072316 and please add the 1/2 CD time on SB for Warlock back to the patch notes

PS: i hope we are getting more hongmoon skill unlocks sooner hopefully early next year in 2017

ciao, all

8 hours ago, finalfantasy7 said:

That's why removed WL cd decrease.

Warlock
3 parts: Summon (TAB) CD -30%; Obliterate, Soulburn, Time Distortion (TAB) CD – 30%; Obliterate damage + 1000%
8 parts: Dragoncall, Dragon Helix (4) damage +20%, CD -30%

i do see that 30% decrease on CD time when equipped with 3 pieces of legendary SS. but the point is they had it 50% decrease in CD time before and every Warlock can take advantage of it, and not inclusive only to the ppl that is able to equipp legendary SS. i wish they would just add it back to the list of patch notes and dont do any ninja fix

Warlock
3 parts: Summon (TAB) CD -30%; Obliterate, Soulburn, Time Distortion (TAB) CD – 30%; Obliterate damage + 1000%
8 parts: Dragoncall, Dragon Helix (4) damage +20%, CD -30%

1000%damage increase are you serious holly shit what is even the point in using other skills in pve when a 600 ap warlock can shave of 600'000 damage if they have crit on a launched enemy. 6 warlocks can probably insta kill yeti boss within the first 3 sec. so much potential for solo on warlock now *cricket* soulburn or time distortion when i can spam the shit out of obliterate.

23 hours ago, Lunastasia said:

hihi all, a quick question

regarding the upcoming NA skill rebalance, on the live stream (072816) jona did said we are getting the skill rebalance on the next patch notes. which are from source: http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-update-major-skill-update-classes/

but are we also getting these set of skill rebalance on the below link?

source: http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-vortex-temple-ebondrake-pantheon/

if we are getting both the KR skill rebalance patch notes on 071616 and 072316, that would be awesome but i want to complain on ONE thing.

under Warlock skill rebalance patch notes on 072316, there was a extra skill change (1/2 CD time on SB) which was then removed completely from the patch notes. OMG im so not happy that they removed something that would make Warlock SB buff even better than before, "the ability to cast more SB every 1min and 30secs". and KR just went ahead and removed it or someone just went ahead and removed it from the patch notes..... gosh please tell me that isnt true, that Warlock is definitely getting 1/2 CD time on SB...

anyways i really hope the next NA skill rebalance patch notes will include both KR skill rebalance patch notes on 071616 and 072316 and please add the 1/2 CD time on SB for Warlock back to the patch notes

PS: i hope we are getting more hongmoon skill unlocks sooner hopefully early next year in 2017

ciao, all

FMs are going to get screwed over hard if we get the second patch. The ability to waste our retreat skill along with our nerfed heals and grip? Just when our grip got stronger, we have to wait 36 seconds to use it? 

On top of that, I breifly read through the others and it seems like they got buffed while FMs (an already weak class) gets nerfed. Brilliant work there guys. Looks like I'm using my SF and KFM for PVP after all. OFC there'll be a bunch of people who will flame me for stating that FMs are a weaker class, but in all honesty, that's true. In all my experience melee classes have been much easier to play than range. Don't believe me? Try playing FM and KFM, or watch BM V FM. You'll see why I think that.

Archived