people stands still in front of you too?

CrazyAmber

I for first time decided to buy the new bikini never used one before, and i like it because my kfm has big fists and a really small body, and whenever she stands still to talk to a npc or something or just relax i find kinda funny a lot of people who is running stops in front of me, turns a little bit and after a while they continue running lol

happens to you too?

5 hours ago, CrazyAmber said:

I for first time decided to buy the new bikini never used one before, and i like it because my kfm has big fists and a really small body, and whenever she stands still to talk to a npc or something or just relax i find kinda funny a lot of people who is running stops in front of me, turns a little bit and after a while they continue running lol

happens to you too?

Sometimed happens when I play one of my girls. Can't imagine why. Hue

Happens all the time with me especially when I park my characters somewhere for a bit waiting on the next daily dash or have to step out for a bit. I get a few whispers all of them about how awesome my characters' face(s) is/are.  Granted, I do look at other players characters to get an idea of what kind of face I want to try and create next if I don't have any ideas at that time but I tweak it a little so it's not completely identical for my next alts. Like to keep some uniqueness. Will say every once in awhile I can step away for a few and come back to this...

Screenshot_160311_003.jpg

I know my Yun BM is awesome and all but don't have to get that close to me lol. I will admit though, this looks kinda nice, caught it just before they moved.

Archived