idea to fix ssp

AxeNoob

ever since the server merge.. there been alot of unbalance in ssp..

some servers cer rull all chanals while other crimson.

since there are alot of bots in the game you cant realy tell if the faction are balanced..

so my idea is simple:

on each chanal.. you can count how many players are either on cer side or crimson side..

if cer side have more ppl.. give cer players bonus to health/deff/dmg against cer players only.. for example if a server has 100 cer players and only 10 crimson players

each crimson player will get bonus..  what kind of bonuses and how much i dunno but this is realy the only way i can think of balancing the open world pvp..

on other note... there are some bots that active in arena none stop.. like they play for over a month and ppl been reporting them as bots none stop and yet.. no action been done..

is reporting bots actully worth somethink ?

17 hours ago, AxeNoob said:

is reporting bots actully worth somethink ?

No.

If you buff people, they will make ssp unplayable because of griefplay. There is no open pvp in that game. It's a pve game with an unbalanced pvp arena system. If you want a pvp game, change the game.

1 hour ago, CruelXIntentions said:

well ssp or arena or pve its simple solution

every hour randomly put pop up window and ask for some random code like captcha  and bot problem solved

yes ppl will cry but that would solve 90% of bots and afkers

not really that simple man, that hourly captcha can and will screw up 4man runs which will lead to people complaining about it and it being removed

No actually crimson mongrels has more mongrels than ceru - "Windrest sevrer" and bots is just an excuse in fact ceru has more skills/potential than you crimson chicken even if you outnumber them.         -Approved and confirmed by the king of crimson himself

Now let's move to captcha and afkers, i'm against this idea as an afker because i'm lazy to re-write the code from G-mail and log in again and i have no time to waste in SSP with mongrels and tbh i enjoy see you crying rivers in my chat and most of times i leave my PC on and do something else (only god knows -me).

On 7/26/2016 at 10:26 AM, Zedonia said:

No.

If you buff people, they will make ssp unplayable because of griefplay. There is no open pvp in that game. It's a pve game with an unbalanced pvp arena system. If you want a pvp game, change the game.

Or do what Tera did, and make equalized battlegrounds where gear doesn't matter.  Then people will still have the large scale sense of PVP, without the disadvantage, while others who are more geared can choose to do open world PVP as they wish.  It also makes balancing classes MUCH easier, when it comes time to nerf/buff hammer them.

Or do what Elder Scrolls did for open world PVP zone which was actually pretty good, multiple points of control, non channel specific, cross server joins, however, the gearing and level gaps were still noticeable, but all in all not terrible.

44 minutes ago, AzureSymphony said:

not really that simple man, that hourly captcha can and will screw up 4man runs which will lead to people complaining about it and it being removed

20 minutes ago, Gilgamech said:

No actually crimson mongrels has more mongrels than ceru - "Windrest sevrer" and bots is just an excuse in fact ceru has more skills/potential than you crimson chicken even if you outnumber them.         -Approved and confirmed by the king of crimson himself

Now let's move to captcha and afkers, i'm against this idea as an afker because i'm lazy to re-write the code from G-mail and log in again and i have no time to waste in SSP with mongrels and tbh i enjoy see you crying rivers in my chat and most of times i leave my PC on and do something else (only god knows -me).

well you can solve that  make 1 pause per player in duration of 20 sec for 4 man dung or just simply to enter code when u enter 4 man dung

you have to write verification code from your email once or twice per day depends how many times your router resets

some ppl have static ip also :D

And after all don't we all want less lag and better gaming experience you know what they say  YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PIPER 

How about mobs give more keys? how about not losing pp due to dead, change channel or d/c? open pvp is bad, its unbalanced and you need to have a set for pvp if you plan on not dying while pveing (how retarded is that?) theres always the butthurts that hide behind the manes and pull you when you are unaware and near 500pp which takes hours to get, players that like to pvp you even when you are on pve spec, and after all day you manage to get 500pp and 15moonstones cus the NC likes to put too much rng , the bad kind of rng that gives you no keys or 1 every 5 boxes,

I say we make ssp a server farming place, not a faction sided farming, everybody joining in huge partys where the minimum to get PP is actually a minimum , cus havning a mob with 3m hp vs 20 guys on 650ap 200critdmg 60% crit% makes absolutely no sense. And then instead of having to farm for an hour for 100 soulstones, you have to stay 3 cicles of 30 min of fight / 30 min of doing nothing (3hrs) to get 500pp, cus all you get is 5 to 15 pp, that if you dont die. then the damn pig appears and gives you 1 key for the 6 boxes you got every 30 min,  what a *cricket*ing joke, and the only box that you can open, rarely and i mean RARELY gives you more keys.

commanders should give keys , or the pig should give 3 or 5 as a solid drop not *cricket*ing rng, nobody like rng, stop the damn rng god damnit. pvp would be fun, like really damn fun if PP weren't lost. Im at ssp to farm not to waste my time trying to get shit for 5hrs just to die on some punk sin, or the retarded grab of a mane. 
Then ofc is the brand new, almost insignificant, barelly noticable problem of the constant disconects / errors when you are about to exchange your pp every *cricket*ing day.

Want to fix it NC? you dont need to merge servers just stop faction shit, its ridiculous, annoying and is not working yet, let us fight as a server,

Whoever wants pvp go to a pvp area where you get pvp stuff. Pvping to get pve gear so that you can pvp, it's stupid.
Fix the drops of everything, everybody complains on rng. I rather farm for hours if i know what i will get in certain ammount of time than spending half a day for maybe getting a good % of the drop rate certain item has. (aka keys, moonstones, soulstones, everything)

On 8/1/2016 at 2:30 AM, Torunder said:

How about mobs give more keys? how about not losing pp due to dead, change channel or d/c? open pvp is bad, its unbalanced and you need to have a set for pvp if you plan on not dying while pveing (how retarded is that?) theres always the butthurts that hide behind the manes and pull you when you are unaware and near 500pp which takes hours to get, players that like to pvp you even when you are on pve spec, and after all day you manage to get 500pp and 15moonstones cus the NC likes to put too much rng , the bad kind of rng that gives you no keys or 1 every 5 boxes,

I say we make ssp a server farming place, not a faction sided farming, everybody joining in huge partys where the minimum to get PP is actually a minimum , cus havning a mob with 3m hp vs 20 guys on 650ap 200critdmg 60% crit% makes absolutely no sense. And then instead of having to farm for an hour for 100 soulstones, you have to stay 3 cicles of 30 min of fight / 30 min of doing nothing (3hrs) to get 500pp, cus all you get is 5 to 15 pp, that if you dont die. then the damn pig appears and gives you 1 key for the 6 boxes you got every 30 min,  what a *cricket*ing joke, and the only box that you can open, rarely and i mean RARELY gives you more keys.

commanders should give keys , or the pig should give 3 or 5 as a solid drop not *cricket*ing rng, nobody like rng, stop the damn rng god damnit. pvp would be fun, like really damn fun if PP weren't lost. Im at ssp to farm not to waste my time trying to get shit for 5hrs just to die on some punk sin, or the retarded grab of a mane. 
Then ofc is the brand new, almost insignificant, barelly noticable problem of the constant disconects / errors when you are about to exchange your pp every *cricket*ing day.

Want to fix it NC? you dont need to merge servers just stop faction shit, its ridiculous, annoying and is not working yet, let us fight as a server,

Whoever wants pvp go to a pvp area where you get pvp stuff. Pvping to get pve gear so that you can pvp, it's stupid.
Fix the drops of everything, everybody complains on rng. I rather farm for hours if i know what i will get in certain ammount of time than spending half a day for maybe getting a good % of the drop rate certain item has. (aka keys, moonstones, soulstones, everything)

Actually the merger just destroyed Old Man Cho.  We had an over abundance of Crimson and NCSoft(inthefrakkinghead) mated us with Mushin which had vastly more players ALL of whom seem to be Ceru.  Now Crimson is unplayable thus wiping out every clan on Old Man Cho.  I busted my ass to get to where I am and now I find that I have no faction, far fewer clanmates and no future in this game.  Thank god the new WOW content is coming online to save the day.  I will level alts thru the story but all in all:  EPIC FAIL NCSoft.  

And as per the above comment on RNG in the game... as a math geek I will let you in on a secret... there is no such thing as a random number generator... it ALWAYS comes down to "ok pick a number" and it is clear to me that NCSoft is intent on stacking the odds in their favor.  Tho why they would throw event after event where no one but a few players get anything of use is beyond me.  I have spent far too much on this game and have gotten no reward for doing so.  Now I cant even get Moonstones now so I can no longer upgrade because I cant do SSP.  Great job NCSoft!

AS per a solution, you were actually close to one that would work!  Just ignore the "Buff" for the smaller group and think instead of this:  Group caps.  Just like Grand Harvest channels.  When Ceru have 50 people in SSP then lock it out and open a new channel for Ceru.  With 50vs50 going there is less abuse.  Of course the major change to that would be to isolate the Battlegrounds so  people couldn't swarm in from outside.  This is easy as well.  Put a ring of guards around each battle ground that aggro on anyone trying to get in like WOW did in Northrend in the PVP hubs for each side.  Then the only way in to PVP areas is to put on a uniform and take the wind stride in.

On 7/27/2016 at 10:35 AM, AzureSymphony said:

You can put a delay on this kind of system, you obviously don't need to enter it right away. If you allow maybe 2-3 minutes to actually enter it and give a small heads up a few minutes in advance you can prevent many problems this would cause such as combat and loading screens.

Archived