Need more reporting options

ErosNova

Why are there only report options for basically AI in this game? Humans are by far the bigger problem, such as racist remarks being thrown around. Of course it makes no sense to try and communicate with these people, but I'd like an option other than 'this person is a bot' in reporting while I block them. Also I checked the rules of conduct and I didn't see anything about not posting screenshots with player names, so here, proof

(removed screenshot - feel free to repost with names blacked out)

Nice community you're cultivating here.

It doesn't work anyway you know how many times i'v reported the SAME BOT the last update and it still is here trying to befriend me?!

It doesn't know and they know it doesn't.

Ah, I see...well that is unfortunate.

You know I really want to like this game, but it keeps having oversights and displays of incompetence like this that seemingly tries to push new players away. Now imagine me showing this to my brother, he'll ask:

"Well did you report them?"

"I can't....and apparently even if I did, they wouldn't so much as a get a warning"

"....oh".

Just put it on ignore. I believe that if enough people ignore a user, it warrants a ban. I am also guessing you can send a screenshot to Customer Support. But tbh, Block is fast and easy, and you will never have to see the obscenities from that player again.

Never forget that the Internet is a digital equivalent of a world-wide bar where anonymity serves as or in addition to booze to strip inhibitions. And once you remove the inhibitions, a lot of humans are quite rotten, and that's not the worst thing they can do. Sadly.

Archived