Silverfrost mobs resets

Deadly Intent

I've noticed that the mobs in Silverfrost are resetting extremely quickly.  After aggro, just using s is usually enough to cause them to reset.  Since it's happening with all the mobs it can really add up with all the grinding unless you are essentially one-shotting them.  Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

The only mobs that were painfully resetting were the mini yetis or w/e they're called, the ones that throw snowballs (not the bigger ones that jump on you) near the open world boss in the middle of silverfrost. Even though I was in melee range they still reset. I kept laughing at how stupid the reset mechanic was for these mobs. They were practically invincible unless you one shot them.

Some of them reset extremely fast if you use chains or freeze and try to kite them.
A lot of mobs on the new continent have that probem, maybe even all of em. I didn't test every single mob, i was just happy if they didn't reset 3 times in a row. I had to change my playstyle just to avoid the reset.

On warlock after using the chains i always try to stay barely outside of melee range, because as soon you walk away further without the mob being affected by additional cc like stun, daze etc. it will reset immediatly. I think is just bad coding. A mob that is stunned or dazed doesn't reset so fast because isn't able to attack anyway. But if you root a mob it will try to attack you and reset because you are out of range.

The mini yetis are sometimes even worse. They can reset if you walk 1 step away without using any spells. lol

Archived