New Outfits

Izayas

1 hour ago, Edyis said:

Well, of course it's not cheap - it's a long-term investment for a grp (called clan). You shouldn't take all the costs by urself ^^ if you do so, bc you are an one-man-show then happy farming, tho! 

I think he is talking about the outfits from crafting professions not the clan outfit. Since those outfits need alot of stingers big part of the price is defined by the players.

1 minute ago, KlausFlouride said:

I'm making one now. The worst part is the preview doesn't work so it's a crap shoot as to what it will look like.

The guild npc's in zaiwei wear the costumes. You can see how they look on them.

17 minutes ago, Cor said:

I think he is talking about the outfits from crafting professions not the clan outfit. Since those outfits need alot of stingers big part of the price is defined by the players.

I'm making one now. The worst part is the preview doesn't work so it's a crap shoot as to what it will look like.

29 minutes ago, Edyis said:

Oh i see. Nevermind then. 

But u can get the preview in the wardrobe. The costumes of the professions are already avaiable there.

That is new. Thanks. Thankfully I picked one that doesn't look horrid. That Merry Potter uni is atrocious. 

1 hour ago, KlausFlouride said:

That is new. Thanks. Thankfully I picked one that doesn't look horrid. That Merry Potter uni is atrocious. 

Yeah! It looks rlly bad, but no matter what, i want to collect all of the profession clothes u_u will be a long road. My favorites are the one from soulward and jeweler. 

Archived