Hongmoon secret technique - rosethorn

darthBaal

Hello, please advice how can I unlock the last level of skill rosethorn, sunflower I opened thanks to the duel arena from which I followed 5,000 women bought bean beans what I do after eating unlocked, but here I am at a loss.
I understand that I have to use healing items -
Ocean Life Force
Deep Sea Kelp
Golden Honey
Fog Mushroom
Evil Spirit Root
Pellet Hongmoon

But nowhere is it stated where and how can I earn or buy.
I tend to solo player and I would like to know if I had a chance. The highest level I have 50 HM 5

Thanks for the help

I know you can buy all of the items from the achievement merchant (have 1250 achievement points and whatever currency), as well as you can buy them with Heavenly Energy from the Daily Challenges. The Hongmoon Pellet can be obtained through either clan crafting, or through PvP.

On 30.06.2016 at 0:49 AM, darthBaal said:

Hello, please advice how can I unlock the last level of skill rosethorn, sunflower I opened thanks to the duel arena from which I followed 5,000 women 

After you follow 5000 women you achieve special secret technique : "creepy stalker".

Rest of the items you get from :

Ocean life force - POH 24 man, event shop, achievement merchant, merchant of wonders

Deep Sea Kelp - monster in Summoner Song Cafe (Skypetal Plains), event shop, achievement merchant, merchant of wonders

Golden Honey - monster in Summoner Song Cafe (Skypetal Plains), event shop, achievement merchant, merchant of wonders

Fog Mushroom - monster in Summoner Song Cafe (Skypetal Plains), event shop, achievement merchant, merchant of wonders

Evil spirit root - monster in Summoner Song Cafe (Skypetal Plains), event shop, achievement merchant, merchant of wonders

Hongmoon Pellet - clan craft, Arena Shop, Battleground Shop

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, July 04, 2016 at 10:43 PM, Udunnome said:

After you follow 5000 women you achieve special secret technique : "creepy stalker".

Lol! Too funueh.

I was going thru forums bc I bought my hm vol two from CS and now idk if I need the 300 pages anymore. And came across this. Thnx for the laugh

Others answered already... but just fyi with the Pellet you can also ask  / watch Faction chat sometimes people will sell it for 100k by inviting you to their clan, letting you take the pellet and then you leave.    I haven't done it that way personally but I know a good number who have.

Archived