Returning player's pack...

Akatashi

So, i recieved the email titled "thank you for being with blade and soul" and it showed i got 7 days premium and a penguin pet, now i've been told this "fiery nebula stone" is something that was included in a returning players pack, did i fail on this? should i have waited until i got an email about returning? I haven't played since before launch (got busy) had a founders pack, etc. Just wondering if anyone else has had the issue, or could let me know if there is something i can do to get it :)

I don't know the exact conditions to get the returning players pack, but I'm going to assume you needed to have at least created a character after launch. Otherwise there wouldn't be a way to tell the last time you logged into the game, since there was a wipe after closed beta.

True, good point, i am not sure if the assassin i had was made before or after launch, if they didn't char wipe after beta, it could be from that, if they did, i have a character from RIGHT after launch (level 8 assassin). I would think he was made after though i guess, now thinking about it, because my beta assassin was level 32 :O

Oh, zut, I could not sign up for the newsletter initially because of the glitch in their system, and then I forgot. There goes my chance for a cute pet. :) Should have put a reminder on my calendar to try again, empty-headed me. Fingers crossed they' will have some other promo-event or put it on the Daily Dash.

• 1 month later...

That returning player pack, was there a time limit on that or something else? Returned to this game on 3 July, after 3-4 month absence (I think). Did not get anything, so there must be some kind of special requirement/limit for it.

I got an email similar to the OP as well but I'm not sure if the email is legit/official or maybe its a scam/phishing since its telling me to click the login link and log in my account to my receive my free premium and a pet. my question is, should i trust this email?

I provided a image of the said email.

ee0edafd5d.png

Which I did and no codes applied or whatsoever which prompt me to reply to this thread. I also clicked the link to see if the "URL" is legit which I noticed its a bit weird because it a (edited possible scam link) as a login url. So i guess its a phishing email.  Thank you for the reply. 

Archived