Kick System

BoredAzn

I dont know how many times this needs to be brought up before someone does something but we really need a kick system people say they dont do it cause people will somehow abuse it well people are already abusing the fact there IS NO kick system. We just had a nice party and rec 1 more person that person decided not to help us and make fun of how our AP was not as high as theirs. We were already at the final boss to and they were just going to wait till we all left and take the loot etc.... Why would i restart the dungeon because someone wants to be a troll?

I would like an actual kick system as well. I had some 650+ AP guy afking at every boss in Naryu Labyrinth. It was a 500+ party so even with the 5 of us it wasn't at all difficult or slow, but to allow leechers get a free ride is a huge NO from me; I don't care what your AP is, if you leech I want you out. Too bad in this case I wasn't able to do any kicking though.

We don't need another thread about this. Stop trying to make it seem like a kick system is the best and easiest solution to implement.

The same reason you have assholes afking and leeching in dungeons is the same reason we can't have a kick system. Because people will abuse it.

I feel like a good solution would be a combination of a kick system and a minimal damage test.

Right now kick only comes up if a player is offline right? so maybe let it also come up if a player is doing 0 damage to any and all enemies, or at least bosses. We know they have the latter function implemented on world bosses.

For the very least lock them out of the bid if they weren't in the room during the boss fight..

YEP they need a kick-by-vote system. There's already a leader-kick-whoever-they-want during lobby; it makes no sense not to have any kick in place in dung. There was a noob who just afked at naryu today. Couldn't even kick him... smh

On 7/7/2016 at 8:18 AM, Shinsetsu said:

We don't need another thread about this. Stop trying to make it seem like a kick system is the best and easiest solution to implement.

The same reason you have assholes afking and leeching in dungeons is the same reason we can't have a kick system. Because people will abuse it.

Also, found the tw4t that afks in parties. 

Archived