Beastbog is a farce

oOnyXo

The Beastbog instance is a complete farce, 20-25 minutes spawn between each boss (and usual rotation of hot then cold then hot then cold THEN bay lee if the spawn doesnt fk up) the daily challenge feels like a complete drag

edit:: I forgot the best bit, you get 20 ppl in 1 channel and they introduce another channel in an already nearly dead area lol

FFS devs can you not speed this up? 5 min spawn between bosses is enough as even 6 ppl can down hot blood or cold blood in 1-2 mins

Surely a bit of common sense like..

• Kill Hot blood... 5 min spawn timer begins... 
  • kill cold blood... 5 min spawn timer begins...
  • bay lee spawn...
  • 10 min Spawn timer for cycle to begin again
  • 1 persistent channle ( as faster spawn timers will help daily being completed and more ppl play area)

this ISN'T Korea, we don't pay to play by the hour so NO reason whatsoever to have this stupid length of timers

Also maybe add frostscale basin to the Daily Challenge mix, guess what... bosses spawn after 5 mins there...

The only time FS really drop its when BBB come, and he dont come all times lol.

And btw, bots already farm beastbog, and it is because someone tought was a good ideia put a rich quartz in a 24man dungeon.

They will not reduce the timer. Simply because it would be exploited with the spawns of BBB and baylee, hence the extra time.

And its completely logic that if there are 24 players in one channel a new one opens because its a 24 man instance.

If they reduce the timer i bet they will remove the stingers completely as a drop from the bosses.

I agree. I skip daily challenge when the Beastbog is on it. I don't care what rewards it gets, I refuse to spend 40 min waiting on spawns in an area where things can kill a solo character.

Also would love to see Frostscale on the Daily challenge!

Archived