Asura tale

SoraTokonome

Typical pug attitude. People think they know more than you, while they don't know anything.

I just hate quitters. In the situation you describe above, I sometimes have people leaving cuz they think we're going to fail, and I have to run all over again. They don't know that the fact their leaving is that make the run fail, and they earn a place in my heart that they will be never welcomed to my pre-made group, if I happen to remember their names.

People tend to make mistakes all of the time. Wipe upon the first try? How about try two more before leaving? Bad luck can crush even the most experienced group.

indeed!!

i usually do asura runs with my sister by creating our own party

since this way we will be sure to have enough dps even if few mistakes happen

asura dungeon is a cake walk (i'm not going to say we can run it with our eyes close)

but we can make a few mistakes and still win

and this is what counts in the end, winning

Moral of the story : You can erase your sin by having enough AP

Let me share some tales...

Legend1 : 600+ true scorpio BM Didnt know that flame sword will fall on his head

Legend2 : Legendary3 dude asked party "why we have to throw shield at Iruga?"

Legend3 : 550ish dude asked "lets do 2-2" after that his teammate died on first pull "What? I need to CC?" Yeah he said something like this....

Legend4 : A scummoner delayed yeti smash and FM's sheath failed a sin in a party said "You fking retard FM fail a simple mechanic" (I was like...u wot m8 cant you see that the ground smash was delayed? You blame wrong person lol)

I dunno what the point of this really is, However im going to guess it is that someone thought they were better than you, and you want to prove them wrong. 

My thing is why bother letting it bother you THAT bad to make a post on it? Just play the game , have fun , Use what ever gear you have / want and just enjoy yourself :)  Everyone has different opinions what you should/shouldn't have, what you should and shouldn't do etc... So, really just do you.

Bashing breaks party.

Everybody can make mistake and.... with reasons everyone can try again as many times as they want.

Someone may be a first timer and with the lack of information causes a wipe, that "someone" should speak up that he is a first timer so teammates can provide information and try again.

In some case there's a guy who want to force his own rules into others and start bashing like "You scrub your soulshield must be this and that" and everyone starts bashing then quits.

"Keep your own mouth shut" is not a solution or anything.

There're these guys who keep "their own mouths shut" so good that after 3 wipes they still ..... use wrong CC on bosses, run to wrong camp, stack drills, etc.

And when teammates try to communicate with them they keep silent so everyone think they're either don't know English or try to act cool even they don't know mechanics.

From my experience the No.1 cause of fail party is "Keep a mouth shut".

However "Keep cool" is what really help the burned area.

When something went wrong Keep Cool no matter how much you want to curse a guy to death, talk with reasons well.... if someone doesn't understand English or doesn't even read the chat box then you can burst your rage and quit with explosion.

In this game the most valuable resource is not gold, stinger, moonstone, flower, or spts. It's TIME.

The daily routine include SSP+All Purple[may be +Some 24 zones] requires 5-8 hours to complete It's almost like you're not playing game you're working game.

The reason ppl make AP requirement because they want to keep failure rate at minimum and spend their TIME most efficiently. So yeah I kinda understand that ppl will bash if they got wiped.

Archived