4men necro - the one thing you should never do

Minity SN

So you suggest the 4th person just stands around? In my opinion the 4th should go to the Snapjaw one to help kill the Lycan faster. I don't see why Lycan would have to be soloed when you simply can wait that it comes closer to Snapjaw and kill it duo while defending the post.

From my few 4-man Necro runs with clans, the basic idea is as follows:

Leave 2 of your best Pyre Lord soloers to deal with Soul Ward and Bloodscale Post. 3rd best soloer takes on Snapjaw Camp while remaining one goes straight to Lycan. After Snapjaw is rid of its Pyre Lord, then said soloer helps with Lycan to kill it faster, then goes back to Snapjaw. NPCs there can handle first 3 waves fine on their own and Lycan is closest to it anyway. 4th one either goes to Snapjaw too or assist in any of the other two, whichever one where help is most needed.

I prefer dealing with Lycan just north of Snapjaw, in the bridge area. It's close enough of Snapjaw while also being isolated enough to avoid aggroing any mobs alongside Lycan. Plus, no waiting for Lycan to approach Snapjaw, you can instead get a head start on it.

18 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Leave 2 of your best Pyre Lord soloers to deal with Soul Ward and Bloodscale Post. 3rd best soloer takes on Snapjaw Camp while remaining one goes straight to Lycan. After Snapjaw is rid of its Pyre Lord, then said soloer helps with Lycan to kill it faster, then goes back to Snapjaw. NPCs there can handle first 3 waves fine on their own and Lycan is closest to it anyway. 4th one either goes to Snapjaw too or assist in any of the other two, whichever one where help is most needed.

I prefer dealing with Lycan just north of Snapjaw, in the bridge area. It's close enough of Snapjaw while also being isolated enough to avoid aggroing any mobs alongside Lycan. Plus, no waiting for Lycan to approach Snapjaw, you can instead get a head start on it.

I agree with this method. Though, I personally prefer waiting Lycan to come closer so I can take care Lycan and 1-2 spawn spots of Fiends etc while NPCs handle the rest but that is only to ease my fighting as more mobs mean more focus recovery for me.

4 hours ago, Tsuchiryu said:

I'd says its easier to handle Lycan in Snapjaw solely because of the pot dog weapons, and the fiends attacking the core aren't that much of a threat anyway.

There's two 70k HP zombies between the bridge and Snapjaw and sometimes people will accidentally bring them over.

Archived