Raise Number of Characters Allowed Per Account

Inugami

With the addition of a ninth class, it would be nice if the maximum amount of characters allowed per account were increased from 8 to something like 10-16. I haven't maxed out my account yet (I have 4 slots left) but I still think it would be great if there were enough slots on one account to at least have 1 character of each class if not more (no I am not asking for these slots to be free- just that there be a potential to make this many characters if we buy vouchers.)

KungfuMaster

Blade Dancer

Blade Master

Force Master

Assasin

Scummerner

Warlock

Destroyer

With 22 Patch you probably get 1 more slot so you have for all chars at least 1 slot

Wtf where do you find 10? 

i made a petition thread about this forever ago and many people in the community argued about it lol its really odd. idk how having more slots for extra alts would be such a bad thing? it hurts no one yet people were opposed to the idea. regardless ncsoft doesnt do simple things like this anyway. the simplest fixes or changes are apparently super difficult when it comes to this game.

1 hour ago, Negaimu said:

i made a petition thread about this forever ago and many people in the community argued about it lol its really odd. idk how having more slots for extra alts would be such a bad thing? it hurts no one yet people were opposed to the idea. regardless ncsoft doesnt do simple things like this anyway. the simplest fixes or changes are apparently super difficult when it comes to this game.

That doesn't surprise me, I swear people will argue against the strangest things. Regardless you are right and I agree with you 100%, there's no good reason why this shouldn't happen since people will make multiple accounts anyway to house alts. Really this would be courtesy to the player.

1 hour ago, Negaimu said:

well, you already see ppl arguing against other that suggest mats requirement for upgrades got nerfed. 

So no surprise at all XD

Archived