How to deal with summuner in infinity tower/new arena

Provois

Just want to ask how you guys deal with them?

Current in the new Arena it looks like this in phase 3:

BM: 3*

KFM: 3*

FM: 3*

DES: 3*

BD:3*

WL: 3*

SIN: 2*

SUM: Dead in a few sec.

If i go full def then i can survive maybe ~2 min but then i lose because lack of damage.  

@Quantum I'm not really interested in trial arena so I might me missing something here, but how do you suggest we put the cat to sleep? BMs can only do that to defending enemies and cats don't really have any block skills. Even dandelion is considered a resist skill, not defend (at least in pvp arena).

21 minutes ago, Stormpooper said:

@Quantum I'm not really interested in trial arena so I might me missing something here, but how do you suggest we put the cat to sleep? BMs can only do that to defending enemies and cats don't really have any block skills. Even dandelion is considered a resist skill, not defend (at least in pvp arena).

Sounds like you might be out of luck since the cat doesn't have any defensive skills.  Kind of silly how you have to break their defense first before you can knock them out while other classes pretty much have it easy.

On 19.6.2016 at 9:00 PM, Quantum said:

Put the cat to sleep, then deal with the summoner while keeping them away from their cat because once it's sleep they'll try to run over to it.

How i do this? I never see him using any kind block on the cat. 

Bm has a few things that is quite crucial for high end tower or well "our" high end that is shit low compared to some classes haha. also once you use a 3p challanger or even earlier 3p sparring set you gonna see huge improvements in your burst once you get the cc rotations down. if anyone has some questions feel free to pm me ingame and ill explain in more details. Rýlei wildsprings rank 2 kappa :(

Archived