Forums

Help me decide which class to choose, please

It depends on your system & internet connection. If you have a good rig & a good connection then you can choose anything you want. If not, i recommend you to play summoner, force master or warlock.

In both cases, force master would be a grear pick since it has the best dps in pve & ranged.

Force Master has lots of utility, from self-heal to party iframes depending on what you skill. Just started a force master alt. They are just a bit more difficult to pull off in PvP than summoner I noticed. More combi/timing needed to achieve your goal. In lower levels PvE you pretty much roll them all over, just tanking bosses sucks, at least for me <3

I'd recommend a ranged class as first character if you want to play Soul Stone Plains (field pvp area). Easier to get credit and obtain rare materials for upgrading your gear. It's up to you ofc. The upcoming Soul Fighter class (22nd June) is a hybrid of kung fu master+ force master. Might be worth a shot too.

7 hours ago, SinisterShadows said:

I can't decide what class I should choose for my new character.

Is there a best one?

Which would you suggest?

Thanks

Could you be a bit more specific?

What do you like, ranged, melee or doesnt matter?

Pvp, pve, both? Pet, no pet? Mobility important or not that much?

Stuff like this.

People could advise you better if you are more specific.

Btw there is no such thing as a best class  in general.

FM good in PvE and good in PvP if you know what you are doing. Range attacks, life saving skills to save yourself and the party, good damage and very little learning curve. Downsdie the class is super boring, no fancy moves and there are a lot of FM. It is common to see 3 or more FM in a party 6 in pugs.

Archived