Make Silverfrost Breaktrough weapons easier to get

Ketsura

My title says everything.

Getting weapons at blue dungeons in Moonwater werent a pain in the ass. Loot always gave us one, and the box from reward another. Now it's rng, and if u are lucky, u get a box. And the one from Tained Lab is the worst, since practically no one plays that dungeon, so the weapons are a lot expensive. If i'm not wrong, the bangle for FM is 10G.

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

My title says everything.

Getting weapons at blue dungeons in Moonwater werent a pain in the ass. Loot always gave us one, and the box from reward another. Now it's rng, and if u are lucky, u get a box. And the one from Tained Lab is the worst, since practically no one plays that dungeon, so the weapons are a lot expensive. If i'm not wrong, the bangle for FM is 10G.

You saying it's hard to earn money? That's funny.

7 minutes ago, Jospx said:

At least you do have time to farm it...because...you know....you also need the stingers...

Im saying about BLUE WEAPONS. Blue Dungeons dont give stingers.

27 minutes ago, Bhindu said:

You saying it's hard to earn money? That's funny.

It's not hard, but I prefer paying for other mats, or guess, having money for upgrade.

Blue weapons from Moonwater were 10-20 SILVER, the one from Tained Lab is between 90s and 10 GOLD. U have elistim or what? We need the people pass by the Tained Lab for help us with future content, and not they stuck farming a boring dungeon forever.

41 minutes ago, Jospx said:

And? You still need the stingers, and you need days to farm them. Days you can farm stinger and your BLUE WEAPON... Not sure why you yell at me, I'm just giving my point of view.

Im talking about this for newcomers, they don't care about stingers, they need is pass fast by a lvl 46 dungeon and move on.

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

Im saying about BLUE WEAPONS. Blue Dungeons dont give stingers.

It's not hard, but I prefer paying for other mats, or guess, having money for upgrade.

Blue weapons from Moonwater were 10-20 SILVER, the one from Tained Lab is between 90s and 10 GOLD. U have elistim or what? We need the people pass by the Tained Lab for help us with future content, and not they stuck farming a boring dungeon forever.

Well I guess that's your problem then? I mean casual gameplay at Lv50 nets 60g a day alone. Dunno what people do with their gold if they find time to complain it's not enough.

9 minutes ago, Bhindu said:

Well I guess that's your problem then? I mean casual gameplay at Lv50 nets 60g a day alone. Dunno what people do with their gold if they find time to complain it's not enough.

Don't get, and im talking about lvl 45, who can only count with poh, bloodshade and naryu.

U are even reading what im saying?

Try make a alt without resources and enjoy Tained Lab.

4 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Don't get, and im talking about lvl 45, who can only count with poh, bloodshade and naryu.

U are even reading what im saying?

Try make a alt without resources and enjoy Tained Lab.

I did last month. He's going to be hanging where he's at for quite some time to.

Archived