Low AP and Unexperience Player Dungeon Party Form

Rakasiwi

Many people now have high AP requirement in dungeon even for E-Fleet Or Bloodshade Harbour they need 500 AP requirement, then what about player who need upgrade and gather material with lower AP even with 350 AP or 400 AP ? many player with average AP and skilled player get reject to go heroic dungeon it gonna be hard for them to upgrade weapon or even to get gold in high level dungeon,

i'm Yunwa Resident and have 489 AP currently 

i would like to form dungeon party who like to enjoy dungeon and get experience and not getting rush, so u guys can become expert and know dungeon mechanism 

at least u guys or gals already in profane stage and infernal acc  

My first toon is from Yunwa, then i switched to Mushin. Yunwa is like a ghost town compared to Mushin. I'm saying this because you are complaining about the high ap requirement for dungeons. First, you can try to join and use the LFP button. Not all the time people will kick you. But the best solution to your problem is find a clan. In Mushin, there are lots of clans willing to carry and teach newbies or those who are still farming. People should care more about whats in their server. 489ap can do all dungeons, you just need a good clan and yunwa isnt the place for that.

thanks guys for the reply and caring really appreciate that 

probably my poor english so u guys missunderstanding sorry for that

@Choco Wack i already find my family and they care to teach me and take me to dungeon but i feel bad for many low ap player in yunwa not having a chance to feel the heroic dungeon it self, i post this thread probably if some player in yunwa need help to do dungeon i will glad to take them to get the experience inside the dungeon. Mushin hmm maybe i should try u'r suggestion, i already have another char in Poharan and many people care with noob 

@MushinKFM most people just care about end game gear and for me my self i like to get expert in my class also good in experience the mechanism of dungeon it self not just running and defeat bosses with that we can't enjoy the game it self and this game became bored 

23 hours ago, Choco Wack said:

My first toon is from Yunwa, then i switched to Mushin. Yunwa is like a ghost town compared to Mushin. I'm saying this because you are complaining about the high ap requirement for dungeons. First, you can try to join and use the LFP button. Not all the time people will kick you. But the best solution to your problem is find a clan. In Mushin, there are lots of clans willing to carry and teach newbies or those who are still farming. People should care more about whats in their server. 489ap can do all dungeons, you just need a good clan and yunwa isnt the place for that.

yeah I switched to Frostgipfel cause the population was bigger and chances I don't run into another retard clan could be lowered. Same problem in EU, I keep teaching lowbies in my guild and trying to push the limits beyond enrage timers

omg? ... u are not abel to make party for urself putting 350/400 ap? .... can't be so hard i do on alt LOL... and ofc ppl can putt 500+ ap req they want to make it fast and quess what ? they can lol :P

Archived