nayru lab

Genocitic

so its been months since i played due to a fire i come back and now u need to be lvl50 with hongmoon lvls to run this i joined about 20+ parties today and all i see is anyone that is just under lvl50 with 3 other lvl50s the lvl50s leave and que up again and its just rinse and repeat if this keeps up there no need to make another class(chi master) cause elitism will hurt the community

because all it is about rush and get done so quick as possible. its all about elitism this game now ppl dont enjoy the dungeons anymore like challenge  and nayru good  you dont need be 50 beat it lol

No, because I had a failed run this week where one person had 380 and rest had low 400 and the bosses enraged and we wiped. We finally gave up on the last boss (s). AP matters.

I would leave party next time with people too low of AP in party. That was an extreme pain in the arse and a waste of a hour.

If only person is low and rest is decent I would stay but all members low, geegee.

19 hours ago, LadyGamerluv said:

No, because I had a failed run this week where one person had 380 and rest had low 400 and the bosses enraged and we wiped. We finally gave up on the last boss (s). AP matters.

I would leave party next time with people too low of AP in party. That was an extreme pain in the arse and a waste of a hour.

If only person is low and rest is decent I would stay but all members low, geegee.

Your group either had rly low crit/crit dmg or you did something wrong.

After the lab release we did it with group where only 1 had over 400 AP, the rest was around 380AP. So having five ppl over 400 and one with 380 should be enough.

Having an overall average 400+ AP across the party does help. However, much like Yeti, what screws things over the most in Labyrinth is not knowing boss mechanics and apply them to our advantage. For example, some don't care about proper positioning to make Minou always hit glowing red walls since he always seems to charge a random target, as well as not knowing NOT to CC/grab him once he does hit said wall, since he'll be incapacitated for a good 9-10 seconds, so save grab for right before that time period ends; lack of proper tanks (or at least a Summoner) that can make tanking Be Ido's adds a nightmare or not knowing how to be a good bomb against Be Ido's circle.

There may also be improper assignment of which people deal with Fujin or Raijin. For future reference on that, here's how I suggest people to do it: one tank (BM/KFM, ideally) plus 2 ranged (preferably the highest damaging ones available) on Fujin, everyone else on Raijin.

Tank on Fujin is recommended so that ranged don't get aggro... as often, at the very least, and just to keep him from moving around too much and make himself harder to hit... which is why I recommend ranged since they don't have to worry about chasing Fujin around nearly as much as melees do. Someone with double CC other than knockdown (since they counter that with a quick AOE with decent radius, so you generally want to avoid KDs unless people engaging him can survive the AOE) helps interrupting some of their attacks, including Raijin's 'It's time to be punished!' AOE. Latter is more forgiving on melees as he doesn't move around nearly as much as Fujin does and his attacks are slower and easier to read, so the traditional tank isn't strictly needed for him, although it can help. Heck, I ended up tanking Raijin as a Destroyer myself more than once and I can tell it's all a matter of circling around him so that he doesn't hit you nor your party members. His attacks are THAT easy to avoid with enough practice to tell which one he'll do and reposition yourself accordingly.

IF needed, in case HP difference between the two gets too big and either is below 10-20% HP, it's recommended to swap to the one with most HP left to keep their healths close. The thing is to kill at least one before timer runs out and manage to finish off the remaining one without taking too long, as in less than 30 seconds between each kill.

Archived