Dear Ncsoft, can you please stop rushing updates in our faces?

Davian Darkeyes

2 hours ago, Davian Darkeyes said:

Its aredly hard to get hm10, now you guys are adding hm15, a bunch of new stuff, and we didnt even have enough time to complete the ones from last patch... Soon this game will be impossible for beginners, trust me.

nope. they've said they want to catch up to the recent content of KR as soon as possible cause they want EU/NA to compete in world championship coming out on this November. till we catch up, expect new update once per month

3 hours ago, Davian Darkeyes said:

Its aredly hard to get hm10, now you guys are adding hm15, a bunch of new stuff, and we didnt even have enough time to complete the ones from last patch... Soon this game will be impossible for beginners, trust me.

So doesn't that mean that once we have the latest patch and we get completely new player they never will catch up? So basically that also means games will NEVER get new players and shouldn't since it's way too hard to get anything. Even if there is new patch and content and higher level it doesn't mean you have to have it during the next week after the patch was released. Why do you rush with clearing the content?

Korea is much easier to get HM lvls. Really don't know why F2P has this obnoxious increased XP/HP boss

For korea HM1 to HM 15 you only need around 107,940,000 XP for EU/NA you need 497,057,000!!!! XP

17 hours ago, Davian Darkeyes said:

It's not a must to have HM10 or HM15 or HM20...Also, all the current content and that new one coming in June will be in Silverfrost region that means, u'll keep doing the current content and the new one at the same place.

If the NA/EU keep up the updates and adding new things just like Taiwan did/do, won't be hard for new comers... I say that cuz i played there, and from what i see, NA is following it, not 100%, but around 80% is exactly as there.

Archived