Bring back OLD DAILY DASH.

psyyyy

When i started late january, daily dash would reset to the start once completed it.

Heck even that you changed? Premium members get 3 spins per day. This is like the only benefit we really get from you guys but you even changed it like wow :O

I wish you would revert it back to where it will reset once complete. I finished it 2days ago so now daily dash is useless til June 1st ? lol what's your sense of giving 3 spins. tsssssss

12 minutes ago, psyyyy said:

what's your sense of giving 3 spins. tsssssss

More leeway to miss/skip some days of using Daily Dash if you are particularly luck with your spins.

I do it everyday and I'm lucky enough with my spins, so I don't need premium for Daily Dash specifically.

No, the last dash was the same for an outfit, Night Luna, and it was prematurely ended due to the trove event. There has been 1 continuous dash since official launch, and 2 dashes that end and can be complete 3 weeks short of the date, leaving premium members missing one of their benefits by being willingly shorted on 20+ spins in the recent dash, 20+ spins in the previous dash, and X spins during the trove event where X equals the number of days it ran.

That is 50+ spins at least which is close to 2 months of spins already taken away from premium members that are the ones keeping the game running and nothing given in return to compensate for the loss of the premium benefit since these spins do not accrue or "rollover" and get saved until the next dash. So should they return money prorated for the membership to those premium members for these lost premium benefits? Should they give them NCoin to cover the loss?

Like the gem hammers, it is another case of asking someone to pay for something and giving something else, or worse, nothing in return.

While the intent may have been to alternate, there has only been 3 dashes since release, and that has not happened.

the current dailly dash is way better than the one that restarts prizes are way better from 1-100 in total all prizes there are way better than the restarting dailly dash unless u get really lucky and only picked the good prizes and was allways completing fast the restart dailly dash. im premium and id rather have the current dash than the restarting one wich completelly sucks. however i have to agree it sucks not being able to spin the dash for a long time i finished my daily dash in the 10th day leaving me with almost 3 full weeks without spining

Archived