Summoners reality!

858314_1452550271

First of all sorry for my bad english! 

Summoners are totaly broken at arena! All classes have toons of point to increase their dps( all skills) , summoners are skill capped. Affter lvl 50 HM 1 you have all your skill points what you need , and other classes can increase their dmg whit more HM lvl s , summoner not! 

Summoner nowdays run like rat in arena and put in sleep his cat 90% of arena couse its eays target ( 4 sec for a dps class) . 

Our dmg s 80% are resist , block , counter, but when we got face smashed it hurts.

assa : pve from hide, if hit doom and Bloom he goes on other courner of map.

KFM : counter , counter after 0-100% 

Destro 4 sec match time! 

BD : resist till he kill my cat or outdps summoner! if he is noob. he hit my 30% HM after sleep y cat and goues to other cornet for Score! repetatible action :) 

BM , its 50% -50% but in same combo if I can escape whit Tab my cat stay inside aircombo and die! Or I heal and he focus on me while I heal and ....

FM : whit HM 7 points he have 3 freezy and 1 HP recovery cloud..gl to outdps their Heal!

everyone saw this coming, Summoner is realistically a PvE class, Same as Warlock, both are currently quite flawed in PvP (not complete garbage though) and both wil struggle against good high tier players...

I'm not sure why are complaining about this. Coming from a KFM lvl 45 True Siren (when we were at Pohara patch), I switch to Summ and immediately realized this is a no-brainer class but also a low skill cap class

What you need to do is to look at yourself when you play pvp. Do you smash your keyboard when you get jumped on and hope for some miracle ? Do you waste your Trinket (skill 2 when you get CC'd) or use CC on a resist tartget ? Do you know what the other classes do when they play against Summoner ?

To answer to most of your complaints

Assasin: yes, they are stealthy, yes you can tag Doom and Bloom and they run, but what were you doing with your cat ? If they are stealth and attack you, beckon your cat and keep your distance, use counter, you have shit ton of thing to do if you don't smash your keyboard

KFM : I lol at this. There's no such thing as counter than 100-0. Yeah we do resist, if our opponent is stupid enough to spam their skill after we Q/E/SS (3 stack of agility = 6 secs of resist. You need to waste your Trinket in order for us to 100-0 you. This is like PvP basic. Wait until either you see our gauntlets has fire on or if we slam 1 feet down (V) which most of the time indicate a KFM starting to animation cancel on you (3RF) then you can use your trinket to escape

Destroyer : White spin- no worry, Red spin- Gtfo. Newbie always have a misconception and Des/LBD is spin to win but you can actually KD them (Cat KD or Beckon) after the first .5 sec of counter. When they have furry (A red aura on them)-Gtfo. When they grab and punch you (your body is their temporary shield that block frontal attack), let them and dont waste your cat cc on them. If they throw you down and start chopping you crazily, that's when you should use Trinket. They have to worst neutral game and most just panic and they win on your mistake

BD : If they tries to kill your cat. Q it, or Z it. If they resist, don't attack. If he put your cat to sleep, run over to your cat and stand next to it, wait till it wake up and start doing your thing. You can also KD them when they spin (same mechanic applied to Destroyer). Again, dont waste trinket because you're gonna get combo'd (Lightning draw or Grab). This class is also a low skll cap class since everything is so basic (press 1/3 for KD, Z for resist 5s, V to resist for 3 attack animation, Tab to reflect) 

BM : 50-50, really ? I almost reach diamond last season on NA (2079) and I have never lost to a BM. We ARE the counter to BM, they block ->RMB and KD them or use cat to pin them (pin) them, they have many Q/E and dash -> neutralize by using Beckon or Flying neetle -> 8s of no dashing and doing monkey shit. 

Tbh, When I hear you have 50-50 chance when playing against a BM, I don't think PvP is right for you. I'm not sure what elo you're in right now, but when I was a noob Summoner, I didn't lose to BM 

Summoners capabilities will drain further as more HMs come into the game, Wouldn't say they're as bad as it gets yet really, Duh Harro makes some good examples, u can Win v BMs and things and u do counter that, imho they're a really easy match up fighting this class, I'm not greatly experienced fighting this class in all honesty, do know though summoner is going to get worse, this isn't ur final Placement really.

Assasin: yes, they are stealthy, yes you can tag Doom and Bloom and they run, but what were you doing with your cat ? If they are stealth and attack you, beckon your cat and keep your distance, use counter, you have shit ton of thing to do if you don't smash your keyboard

I had one that slept the cat, and beckon did not call it back. Then when cat woke up, it slept it again. And it also blacked the screen out a couple of times. I am not sure how that was counterable.

I've only started trying the arenas, and I have huge breaks between the days I end up having enough energy to play them, but I find that BD and BMs are pretty hard to fight, particularly when they are HM5+. I know I am supposed to just roll my face on the keyboard, but, uhm, no, not really, unless an opponent is a low level, but that doesn't count.

With BMs, I have a hard time creating distance. I saw a couple of times the Summoners being able to throw the AoE prickly spell right at the start, but I can never seem to open with it, it only comes up on F after a few LMB? I was wondering if there is a way to talent it that way, or is it coming from using the Rumblebees style with a lot of focus available? I have never player with Rumblebees, and do not have a way to unlock to T4, so I always have the Sunflower (that I unlocked by using the bean). Is that a problem?

13 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

With BMs, I have a hard time creating distance. I saw a couple of times the Summoners being able to throw the AoE prickly spell right at the start, but I can never seem to open with it, it only comes up on F after a few LMB? I was wondering if there is a way to talent it that way, or is it coming from using the Rumblebees style with a lot of focus available? I have never player with Rumblebees, and do not have a way to unlock to T4, so I always have the Sunflower (that I unlocked by using the bean). Is that a problem?

D'n'B you mean? That skill is applicable when you have the minimum required distance from your opponent (dunno how much is that 10-12m, you just have to read skill description). But the way you are talking about the class, feels like you're just smashing buttons in PvE as well.

He is talking of Flying Nettles. Cast conditions are:

-whilte stealthed (you can press 4 button to drop around you)

-Enemy affected by Ivy Poison

-or enemy affected by Grasping roots

(or some certain other skills that makes this combo available, but no one actually uses them in PVP)

Probably those summoners you are talking of press 1 and F or F+F fast.

Archived