Freezing on world boss fights

After 12 days of following Blade and Soul customer support they finally came to the conclusion that they cannot help me.  I have reinstalled Blade and Soul 3x as per their recommendation, reinstalled drivers twice,  sent 8+ logs to them, created a new user account, disabled all startup services, pretty much every standard troubleshooting process out there.  This is a new problem for me.  I didn't used to have this problem until 2 weeks ago.

Basically any outdoor boss encounter that has a large number of players fighting it freezes/locks my computer up.  Has anyone found any kind of fix for this issue or do I just sit here and wait for this "optimization patch" that everyone keeps saying we don't have yet?

well, your not the only one who is having issues, and more issues after every patch, but yet it is apparently not their fault and they usually blame your ISP, funny how everybody who has issues are on 100's and 100's of different ISP's and located in completely different places and countries around the world.

I actually contacted my ISP a while ago and was lucky to get forwarded to there tech dept who checked my service, the tech guy I got was also a gamer which helped alot, anyway he checked my service and my connection to multiple servers they use, everything perfect, He then asked me to log the game, after about an hour of chatting to the nicest most helpful tech guy you could ever meet the end result was it was not them and was not me.

Since last weeks new patch for me now the game is completely unplayable apart from the server going down the other night (I am on EU) I can login, never had any issues with that, but the game randomly stutters, lags like crazy and has insane skill delay and thats anywhere and everywhere. except not tried Arena, I darn't !  And I'v not tried current end game epic dungeons, I'v heard they are bad for lag as it is so I dont want to join a group and end up letting them down...............so  I find I am not playing now, In fact I have been playing BnS but on CN servers were I have no issues at all, and I live in the UK, so yeah, this version has issues :P

• 2 weeks later...

I have it also ,some parts of game are unplayable for me too,i ran through all painful ''troubleshooting'' like 3 or 3 weeks and half until they told me they cannot help me anymore .

Have to repeat this : you can have a NASA pc ,this game is just bad optimised and is nothing much you can do about it,yet the support team will always blame your pc/internet provider,because they don't want to admit they have cheap servers and they can't properly run the game through their bad servers that's all.

Hopefully some day this game will be optimised ,because is loosing players already ,many left ,and even from the official streamers ditched out the game because lag and bad performances (Godrik,Jaesung) .

Stay untill you have fun -don't involve too much in it .GL

40 minutes ago, TMPDai said:

I play as "optimize for low end PC" although I have gtx 980, i7. Guess what, freezing as usual in SSP and World boss like Baylee

dood ...now i feel sort of happy having to use that option on my 840m ...but hey same stuff .. stutters , delays , insane fps drops .. gg NCWest 

Archived