Sparkling Elder Dragon Key

KatHead

Is this item intended to have a good enough drop rate you can farm 6 v 6 as a alternative to lag/hack stone planes ?

Where exactly does it drop ?

Google has very little information on muh key and these boxes are stacking up.

Would love for this to be a viable way of obtaining moonstones and 3 gold per stone is just unreasonable and ssp impossible (without rage quitting this game).

16 minutes ago, eddy314159 said:

Oh so that's what those keys do. I have a few in my inventory with no idea what they're for. I believe they can be obtained from the new Cold Storage daily quest. Not sure about 6v6. 

And how do you get the chests?

6 v 6 currency

There is a vendor at mushin tower and in the 6 v 6 battle ground. 

qg3mhxG.jpg?2

Probably could farm 2 of these boxes per hour just pugging. If you got serious and formed a pre made you could do quite well if the key drop rate is good enough. Just thinking out loud on the farming stuff, surely someone already is and will pop in soon enough and give me some info.

Well I have capped dailies since patch and no key so looks like a low drop rate. I had heard it was dropping from dungeon loot boxes (like cold storage) and from daily challenge chest. Sucks how difficult it is to obtain accurate information for this version of the game.

It looks like just the main heroic 50 daily chests and it's not a guaranteed drop or even a particularly common one.  Doesn't even drop from the dueling reward boxes.  No point in farming more than 1 of these chests a day unless there is another source of keys.

56 minutes ago, treg said:

It looks like just the main heroic 50 daily chests and it's not a guaranteed drop or even a particularly common one.  Doesn't even drop from the dueling reward boxes.  No point in farming more than 1 of these chests a day unless there is another source of keys.

Yeah, agreed. I just got one from a Necropolis run. Shame this doesnt have a better drop rate, would be nice to avoid ssp completely. 

I do wish the key was tradable. Or at least amount bound, I always get it on the character I never use for bgs. I like bgs but I don't have time to do it in all my characters. Please let us trade the keys!!!

Goodness I've been wondering what does keys are for. I have like 5/6 of them, but no chest because I suck at PvP, in any form.

I am not sure which one, but its from new purple dungeons, cold storage, and/or asura.

Also a vendor in Pondstone.   1000 Battle Points will get you a Sparkling Whirlwind Treasure chest that the key opens.  700 and a Bravery coin will as well (Finally!  Something to use those coins on!).

Archived